Product Descriptions - Extra Info

This is a topic to make suggestions on things you think would be beneficial to add to product descriptions, make sure to include a link to the product!

:purple_heart:

Please note: Not all suggestions will be added

2 Likes

First one you can settle for us… Is the LH Sex Toy Cleaner anti-bacterial? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No, it is not anti-bacterial

3 Likes

I think I’ve popped this one in the Suggestion Topic already, but weight for glass and steel dildos would be good. :+1:

I also wouldn’t mind a picture/diagram in the product photo gallery with the dimensions on. Something like:

• I would like to see this included
  • I would not

0 voters

7 Likes

On the description videos actually hearing how Loud the vibrators are would be good

9 Likes

Battery size and type for rechargeable toys

• I would find this useful
  • I would not

0 voters

2 Likes

Adding on to this, weight descriptors for other things like bullet vibrators, paddles and stuff could be good. I don’t know about everyone else but a decent weight with most things works better for me, it makes them feel almost more ‘real’ for lack of a better term

4 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna

This Cock Ring needs to state somewhere in the description that it is for a girthy cock.
Or add the dimensions so potential buyers can decide for themselves whether it is suitable.

We liked this product but sadly, we just couldn’t get the full effect as it is too big.

2 Likes

Agree with @Ian_Chimp about more measurements. The Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set provides two dildos each with two tips but only one circumference and insertable length is given.

For items like Bondage Boutique Soft Rope it would be useful to know how thick the rope is.

For butt plugs like Lovehoney Jewelled Metal Beginner’s Butt Plug 3 Inch a weight, base width and neck length/width would be useful

3 Likes

It also used to say that the pink one wasn’t suitable for anal, but it doesn’t seem to now.

@Cupc8kes it doesn’t look like any of the cock rings include sizing information/recommendations

These nipple suckers don’t have the diameter included in the description, it would be useful to know so that people would know if the size was too small or too big for their nipples. There’s not much point buying nipple suckers that your nipples don’t fit in! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s the pink one that isn’t anal safe. The description says that the clear one can be used anally.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve edited it. :+1:

Edit: www.lovehoney.fr says, “The pink glass dildo is slightly curved and deliciously thick, perfect for a massage or for anal play”

The UK site is a bit ambiguous. I think it could be clearer if one is not meant to go up your bottom.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Website

It would be useful to have the diameter of dildos/vibrators/other toys where diameter applies. If I’m scrolling through the site looking for a new toy, I find it easier to visualise size from diameter, more so the circumference.

1 Like

Ingredients for massage oils. Bought an earthly body massage oil only to realise it has sesame in it, which my mother is seriously allergic to (actually very common allergy), when i read the bottle. Had to buy a replacement. Would be great if they were listed

4 Likes

I don’t have any item to link pacifically but I feel all dildos should have a firmness scale from 1 to 10 to show how soft/flexible they are. Even 2 dildos made from the same material can be different from my experience.

4 Likes

This! Absolutely this! I once bought a vibrator that was listed under extra quiet because the walls in my dorm were paper thin, but it turned out to be really loud and I felt like I’d wasted my money :pensive:

Now with vibrators I try find review videos in the hopes they turn them on and I can hear how loud it is. Would be really helpful if I could just see that on the product page :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi the doxy die cast purple does not come with a storage bag as described. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/doxy-extra-powerful-purple-die-cast-massage-wand-vibrator/a33993g67115.html

1 Like