Is there something that can help me suck myself off?

I was wondering if there was a long dildo or something along those lines that I can fuck and suck as I’m not very flexible

1 Like

Hi @Smexyguy8008 :wave:
Welcome to the forum.

I’m not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean a dildo you can fuck anally while sucking at the same time? So a long double ended type? In which case, something like The Hoodlum would be your best bet but is still only 22" so might not be long enough?

Some men can perform autofellatio. It requires flexibility and a larger than average penis normally.

@Smexyguy8008 , Welcome to the forums .
I am guessing you want to suck yourself off ? I have given the idea some thought myself because I was only able to semi do that when I was MUCH younger . None of my searches have turned up anything . I have engineered in my head using a cock shaped dildo roughly the same size as me , producing a hole through it , some fairly firm tubing to a closed end masterbation sleeve . The engineering challenges are great , especially if you wish to gobble up your nectar . To small of tubing will reduce the volume for sucking but provide less volume required . A larger tube would make suction better , but unless you cum in quarts you would never get your nectar . In my old age I would need about a 16" cock because I am not nearly as flexible as I used to be .

1 Like

If you design and make one id be happy to test it :upside_down_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

When I was young I was one of those lucky men, I’ve not got a larger than average penis, very average really but I was a very flexible athlete and could easy give my a full deep throat with my legs over my head!! Unfortunately those days are long gone!:confused::confused::confused: I’m lucky if I have the energy to finish of a wank now!!:grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum you kinky devil! :raised_hands::sweat_smile:
I’d best recommend a double ended dildo for this fantasy

Sounding with a straw may help with the cum to mouth transfer

4 Likes

Hi @Smexyguy8008 welcome to the tribe! Not sure what to recommend.

I went from being able to get the tip with enough discomfort to never be able to finish, to just barely poking the tongue at it. I always found it felt more like giving head than getting head or both at the same time though. Not the hype!

1 Like

Basicly that, but with a fleshlight or something on the other end so it feels like I’m sucking myself off

1 Like

Ah yes, sorry, that makes sense. Unfortunately I don’t know of anything that fits the bill but pop a description in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread and you never know maybe Lovehoney will design one for you. I’m sure there are other men who’d like the idea too.