Is there such a thing as too wet?

I never thought I'd ask this question but recently me and the good lady had just had sex and she was very very wet. All was ok and I came inside her. Shortly afterwards she wanted more and I was delighted to oblige ( usual one orgasm each and that's it ) and too my delight my manhood rebounded back to firmness very quickly.

Now once back inside things were very very very wet with it being a mix of her juices and my cum. What was a little tricky was that everything was so wet I was getting little stimulation. My wife has had 2 kids and as par for the course things are not as tight before so with the lack of tone and flooding I really couldn't feel a thing. Obviously I lost my erection but we just went to oral and some toys and all was good so recovered things.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any suggestions. My wife is understandably sensitive about the tone and shape of her body now so I don't want to draw attention to things but perhaps there is a good way to get her doing Kegels or something without upsetting her?

Erh, yes, with a vibe. I got soo wet the Siri was doing almost nothing on my clitoris and I had to use bullet to actually press it close enough.

And sometimes my OH does think I get too wet and it sort of reduces the feeling. But I get that naturally at times, even without his cum inside me.

Thanks. I felt it would be a really difficult to bring this up with her.

Have you ever used a towel or anything like that to try a try things up a bit??

It does not happen always, but sometimes I just get very excited and very wet. And it gets wet again pretty soon. I usually try to remove some of the wetness with some cloth (towel) from outside, harder to do it from inside, never had cum in me, as I am not on pill. But when it happens I am too wet and my partner cannot cum I just give him blowjob.

That's cool. This was more about her getting an orgasm and so went for a dildo with vibe pressed against it and went really well so hopefully will enjoy the rabbit I'll be getting her!

Are you comfortable giving partner a BJ immediately after he's been inside you? My wife isn't keen on this unless massively turned on to the point of not giving a shit about anything. I'm trying to get her relaxed about her own taste as once or twice she has done it made her very very hot.

BigPoppa wrote:

Has anyone experienced this before? Any suggestions. My wife is understandably sensitive about the tone and shape of her body now so I don't want to draw attention to things but perhaps there is a good way to get her doing Kegels or something without upsetting her?

Kegel balls are fun as well as toning. Maybe if you present them as a secret something she can discreetly wear for her own entertainment and stimulation.... :-)

BigPoppa wrote:

That's cool. This was more about her getting an orgasm and so went for a dildo with vibe pressed against it and went really well so hopefully will enjoy the rabbit I'll be getting her!

Are you comfortable giving partner a BJ immediately after he's been inside you? My wife isn't keen on this unless massively turned on to the point of not giving a shit about anything. I'm trying to get her relaxed about her own taste as once or twice she has done it made her very very hot.

Well, we use condoms as I cannot go on the pill. But I am very comfortable with my own taste. I like my own taste, to be honest.

When I was married to my husband, I basically felt like a failure and as a result - we had sex like 10 times over 7 years with the only purpose of that for me to get pregnant.

Anyway ... fast forward - you should be happy - at least your wife was turned on and excited - that's a major plus.

I'm a lucky woman from the perspective of the post-birth surgery I had to go through after having my daughter was effectively like me having a fanny job and to use a phrase that my ex bf used "I'm tighter than a 17 yr old virgin" where that is concerned.

Wetness is another matter altogether. For me it's an arousal thing. When I'm aroused, I'm like a waterfall ... when I'm not it's like a desert. My exhusband couldn't arouse me but we had some pretty major marital problems. And from my experience I find that good sex stems from a good relationship.

You've obviously hit the spot with your wife - and hopefully she'll be open to trying toys such as little balls which can please her and tone (without her knowing that's what they're doing). Maybe you could get remote controlled egg or something to put her at your mercy .....

There's so much you can do - but you've at least got the first bit right .... just don't let her shut down by saying something insensitive, give her all the encouragement you can.

but most importantly - make sure she knows you fancy the pants off her (and not just see her as a means to getting your end away - there's a difference)

Romance- flowers, chocs, champagne (or wine or whatever your tipple is), candles, toys, sex-games (see this months specials) etc etc etc

In what way do the eggs or balls give pleasure? Any suggestions for newbie that would be comfortable for her. She is very petite and 5ft 2.

Thanks for the encouraging words. Yes I guess I should be pleased that she was that wet! I just never dreamt it would cause any problems!

There is, but it is very extreme. As Laveila said, when your toys or man or whatever is slipping and sliding around. Then that is too wet.

I dont find the balls to be realy that pleasurable, not as some people say they are.But they give me some pleasure and I find it its easier for me to relax with the training when it comes to penatration, as I am very tight. May be one reason why the balls are not moving round too much...

I find a girl who is wet, even really wet, an extreme turn on!! Just put a towel down? Having said so, have never been with a woman who had had babies, so can't really comment, but struggle to think why it would be less enjoyable?

Janny wrote:

I find a girl who is wet, even really wet, an extreme turn on!! Just put a towel down?

My ex-BF was like that - it made him rock hard and a real turn on for him knowing how wet i can be. We didn't usually bother with a towel, but if mess does bother you - then go for it.

Lets face it - it's a pretty big compliment to you that you can make her THAT hot. Enjoy it!

I can't say on the wetness front - I can imagine it can be a little bit of an issue but it's not one I've ever encountered (I have the opposite issue due to the medication I take) but on the kegals front - maybe you could get her a luxury set of kegal balls and tell her it's supposed to intensify her orgasm.

Focus on the benefits for her - giving her more control, making her orgasms stronger etc. and hopefully she'll be game for trying it.

I do think kegal balls are supposed to be quite enjoyable to use too - I can't vouch for it - I'm too small to use them, they're always a bit big. But read through some reviews and you'll see what others think. There are also measurements in circumferance on the pages so you should be able to gauge which size is best (not sure if bigger is better for beginners because it's easier to grip, or if smaller is better - I know a lot about kegals but absolutely nothing about the balls!).

There may be a blog post on them on the Lh blog though so maybe search for that - I think Hella did one.

Adx

It really was a turn on for me but despite this due to the slipperiness and reduced tone I just wasn't getting any really sensation from my penis at all. I'm exaggerating a little but sensory wise ( forgetting the noises and visual stimulation of very aroused missus ) for me it felt like dipping my cock in warm jelly.

I think it bothered me that she looked dissapointed when after entering her rick hard it didn't take long for me to get soft. I knew she was still really turned on so out came the toys and fun and satisfaction was had by all.

I think I'd like to get a bit more stimulation at times like this and was looking for advice and if anyone out there had experienced the same.

I'll gladly take the compliments though :-)

Thanks Alicia and everyone else.

So for beginners can anyone point me in the right direction. Is it bigger balls for beginners or smaller? How to they help intensify orgasms?

I have a gut feeling she'd say something like 'there's nothing wrong with my orgasms thanks'. The naughty factor could work though...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/11/04/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

Here we go - apparently larger and lighter is better for beginners :)

Adx

Edit- found another one too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/08/01/how-to-use-kegel-balls-video/

Thanks Alicia.

Nice new photo btw. Your arms look very toned!

I would add that lighter, but not too large. Too large can be bit uncomfortable at first if you are tight and smaller down there - personal experience. I did get used to it and it is fine now, but first few times were not that comfortable. it was not painful, but they did touch my cervix and thats not something I enjoy.. It was just bit uncomfortable

BigPoppa wrote:

Thanks Alicia.

Nice new photo btw. Your arms look very toned!

Thank you - one of the benefits of my joint issues is it comes with a generally lean/toned physique which is lucky since I can't work out enough to achieve it myself!

Adx