Is there such a thing as too wet?

Laveila - could I ask what you settled on in the end?

you could always try different positions where she has her legs closed making it more restrictive for you to enter..

I'm not one for kegel balls (though it's taken me long enough and many purchases to find this out!), but have you considered the Lelo ones? Sorry i can't do links on my phone but if you search them they'll come up. Lelo is such a luxury brand, the packaging is so subtle, beautiful and 'gift' like and you know you'll be getting a quality product. Perhaps giving her that and a saucy book and a bar of chocolate to make it feel like a pampering, sexy gift for her? Sorry if i'm way out, just a thought

from the female perspective who loves cock and toys no the wetter the better and more satifying less discomfort

Just shows how turned on she is by you.

change position be glad she finds you so attractive

BigPoppa wrote:

Laveila - could I ask what you settled on in the end?

Erh I tried only one set so far, wrote a review. Its fine now, but the first few times I found them a bit long for my vagina. But if I had the money then I would likely try the Lelo.

MsGirth2011: as much as I want to agree when you get the the point when you cannot feel any vibrations just because you are extremely wet... And the vibe is just slipping away from the place you want it on. The same when your partner cannot really feel you through the wetness or you him properly... Thats too wet so this problem does exist!

It says the lelo isn't current available. Do you think they'll be back in stock?

BigPoppa wrote:

The naughty factor could work though...

Have you read through many reviews yet? Lots of stories of women putting them in to liven up mundane things like chores and shopping. The naughty factor can definitely be a reason to use them, like a wearable 'dildo' only she (and maybe you) know about. :-)

BigPoppa wrote:

It says the lelo isn't current available. Do you think they'll be back in stock?

Almost definitely - the Lelo stuff is really popular and I think the balls are really reasonably priced - you could email Bonny and check? Or ask in the "Pander to me" thread.

Adx

On a personal note ive always found that when my OH is to wet it can sometimes be less stimulating because she is so wet, but more often than not i love a really really wet session and so does my OH. Try her laying face down and enter her from behind with her legs partly closed so she can tighten up around you that works well x

I absolutely love having sex with a girl who is dripping wet. My ex used to love me kissing her after oral and the wetness would drip to her bum which meant I could slip my finger inside her bum and get her ready for anal. The smell of a wet pussy is extremley sexy too. The wetter the better I say especially when it spreads onto their knickers. I am getting very very horny at the thought. Boy I need sex!!!

Technically, you could. I can go from pretty vaginal dryness to erh state when my man is worried he will diving equipment (joking a bit). It goes round the natural circle, but as I am under huge stress lately I am now more dry than wet and need to use lube. Also some women can do have stronger vaginal smell and a bit different during ovulation and they get more sexually excited. If the smell was not bad, I guess you could have gone through ovulation and it did cause this.

My OH can get very wet sometimes if she lets herself go at orgasm and I love the feeling of her warm juices running down my length and out over my body especially when she's on top, to date she's never been 'too' wet so as to reduce the sensation enough to no longer stimulate either herself or myself so in that respect I guess I'm quite lucky, all the wetness and none of the loss of feeling, also on mixing our fluids after I've cum inside her, even then when we carry on it still feels tight enough to enjoy.

bazcam1981 wrote:

My OH can get very wet sometimes if she lets herself go at orgasm and I love the feeling of her warm juices running down my length and out over my body especially when she's on top, to date she's never been 'too' wet so as to reduce the sensation enough to no longer stimulate either herself or myself so in that respect I guess I'm quite lucky, all the wetness and none of the loss of feeling, also on mixing our fluids after I've cum inside her, even then when we carry on it still feels tight enough to enjoy.

yh ok u can be too wet and can be a bit abooying but the way my other half reacts makes the sex so much better sometimes

I get really wet but I actually asked my Bf if he could still feel me, he nearly came then and there as I had actually asked! YES was his answer everything.

all you need to do is ask the question, I use Kegel balls for pleasure and exercise.

get a remote control egg and go out for a meal, you with the remote control. then it won't feel like you are saying there's a problem

i had one of those eggs too and my oh had the control not a good idea to drive as i was slowing down from 60 to 30 and then buzzzz and giggles from other half was worth it though :)

1 Like

no im the same i hate idots on the road u notice it more on the motorbike and dont get me started on drunks :( i ws in full control averielle dont worry. it was a suprise more than anything, what was more dangerous was the 40 mph wanker behind me the one right on my care trying to do 40 in a 30 and 40 in a sixty, however i found with those eggs is they dont work like they say on the box u have to be quite close,

I have experienced the too wet / too sloppy situation in the past with my partner.

It was usually after the second or third time, and what made it worse wa that my penis was not as stiff as the first time round. I usually managed to keep it going though and after a while the excess wetness would get pumped out by the motion and I could get enough purchase to finish the job.

I think in this kind of situation the bloke should encourage his partner to use a vibe on her clit. The little buzz will help him come as well.

I get extreamly wet, dripping in fact. My new partner loves it, he says it turns him on even more. The only problem for me is he isnt as big as my ex, this doesnt bother me in the least cause he turns me on big time, but sometimes Im so wet I cant feel him inside me as much as I want, and I worry that the sensaton wont be as good for him. I know he likes it, but can he still get the same sensation. (Ive never had kids and Ive been told Im quite tight down there)

I love my Tracey Cox balls.. I don't know if I get too wet, but my bf often can't come through penetration and needs a helping hand or mouth! I do squirt, so it could be excessive wetness. I think kegels do help. I've never had children, so I think I'm quite tight, but who knows!