It's the Lovehoney Advent Calendar - 24 Luxury Sex Toys Up For Grabs

Yes! We're giving you the chance to win a luxury sex toy every day during advent (and a bonus prize on the 25th December too).

Obviously as it's the 30th November, you'll have to be left in quivering anticipation until tomorrow but don't forget to open the calendar and enter every day!

If you're logged in, all you have to do is find the window and press 'Enter' To quote a meerkat, simples!

Take Me To The Lovehoney Advent Calendar!

This is so exciting! What a wonderful idea :)

I'm a little concerned about the one reveal a day - I will be so hesitant to purchase something in case the next day (or days) are even better! I see there is a 'hint' function in the bottom right - is that going to give a hint for the next days item? I think that would be great, or even if all the days had hints and we could all try to figure out what they are. Anyway, you probably shouldn't listen to me because I'm OCD and start freaking out when presented with choices.

LH: "You can get this today or wait until tomorrow and see if it's even better."
Me: *mass panic*

Anyways, very cool, LH! :D

I was excited, until my wife said something along the lines of "if we win a buttplug, you have to wear it throughout christmas dinner"

Unfortunately, shes serious.

I won't be having an advent calendar this year, but this'll do... this'll do just fine.

What makes it all worse is that I've been practically living on £1 a day for two weeks so that I can afford to pay back whatever money I owe to my parents. Which is not fun... not fun at all... On the flip side, I'm not as restricted with money now.

Oh, Eskimo, you should level up to her and say that if you win a vibrator, she must use it all during the dinner. Obviously, no hands involved though...

That looks absolutely fabulous!

sound like a healthy option advent calendar to me!

Eskimo it sounds like your wife has some good plans for you!

What a fantastic idea! Good luck everyone! x

Looks great, fantastic idea... I just bought our advent calendar but myne only has pictures behind he doors!

certainly beats crappy cheap chocolate advent calendars!

Woohooo!!! Looks lovely :)

1 minute past midnight and i'm already in the draw!

Me too! This is incredibly exciting!

Arkadia wrote:

This is so exciting! What a wonderful idea :)

I'm a little concerned about the one reveal a day - I will be so hesitant to purchase something in case the next day (or days) are even better!

I think you'll have noticed, but I'd better spell it out - it's a Prize Draw!

You just click to enter if you're logged in, and they're doing one draw a day. (I assume)

So, as the saying goes, "no purchase necessary"....

mr mr

This is such a nifty idea, I love it! Thank you, Lovehoney.

I don't have an advent calendar this year (dietary Vegan, and it's a nightmare finding a not insanely priced one with no animal products in), so I'll have to try and visit this every day

Yay!

Morning all... just want to check - was the window open when you went to the Advent Calendar, or did you have to click on it to open?

it was open

Open here too, just clicked on the toy, no door.

Entered, I like this advent calendar, I'm a bah humbug type ordinarily....

Open here too.

Cool - have told tech team. It should of course be closed so you can open it

Just entered, fab comp good luck everyone xxx