It's the Lovehoney Advent Calendar - 24 Luxury Sex Toys Up For Grabs

What's the "Need a hint?" thing at the bottom? If anything.

sharry wrote:

It's if you can find the window... but today's window was already opened so it'll be working from tomorrow.

great idea, oooh how exciting, much better than my advent calender at home lol

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

sharry wrote:

It's if you can find the window... but today's window was already opened so it'll be working from tomorrow.

Thanks Alice.

Excellent idea for the build up to Christmas, something exciting to look forward to every day!

This is a great idea! Hopefully I'll be able to win a few xmas gifts or something. \^-^/

Have to agree with everyone - BRILL IDEA LOVEHONEY!! THANK U FOR THE CHANCE(S) :-)

GOOD LUCK 1 AND ALL!!

D69x ;-)

wow what a great idea

Love this idea xx

Yay! I got really excited about opening my chocolate advent calendar today so I was super excited when I found out about this!

x x

One for the men today...

hi alice, do we get to find out who won each day as would be nice to congratulate the winners :)

It's an absolutely fabulous selection of items so far Lovehoney. Great, great job!

Todays is pretty good =) I didn't enter yesterdays as I already have the toy and wasn't sure if any of my friends would like a hands free egg.

Look forward to seeing what tomorrows is.

rach74 wrote:

hi alice, do we get to find out who won each day as would be nice to congratulate the winners :)

Hi Rach,

The blog post about the competition is being updated with the names of the winners (not at weekends though): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/11/30/christmas-competition-lovehoney-advent-calendar-2011/

If they've got a community profile, I'll pop their community username up rather than an initial and a town.

Wow what a great idea as always Alice. lovehoney always come up with the best ideas.

So simple but so much fun and beautifully designed.

GoodLuck everyone!!!

How fabulous LH!! Good luck to everyone!

This is a fab idea!

Thanks Lovehoney! xoxo

Totally agreed - what a lovely idea - I haven't got an advent calendar this year so I'll just use this one instead!

Angel x

OMG have just seen yesterday's prize - whoever got that is a very lucky person indeed!!