It's the Lovehoney Advent Calendar - 24 Luxury Sex Toys Up For Grabs

they are , nice to see the Angel has got her tinsel back out this year

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

OMG have just seen yesterday's prize - whoever got that is a very lucky person indeed!!

It was ME!! Oh yeah! Lol, I wish..

It told me that the first time & i never got an email through either, but then I realised I wasn't signed in, so signed in and tried again

illumine wrote:

when my partner does it it tells him theres an email that subscribes him to the newsletter which he has to click to complete the entry- when i do it i never recieve any emails :S

Hiya, are you signed in here when you put your entry in?

If you do, it knows its you and nothing further is sent - it's designed to be quicker. But if you're not signed in, then not sure whats going on there

Just a thought - if you've ever received the newsletter and then unsubscribed from it, perhaps it recognises the address and knows not to ask? It's a bit farfetched, I'll admit...

It's your chance to win a We-VIbe 3 today!

Amazing prizes Alice! (Especially today's!) Good luck everyone :D

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

It's your chance to win a We-VIbe 3 today!

I'm not sure if I should enter todays. Good luck to those who do =)

Love this idea!!

Even though I'm not a lucky person lol

maybe this christmas will suprise me!

xGHx

I seem to be having a problem with my entry (ooh err!). I click on today's date, it shows as me being logged in so I click to enter and get a message saying I've been entered. When I return to the page with the doors it hasn't revealed todays prize... not sure if I've been entered or not. Anyone else had this problem?

Oooh, a Ve-Vibe today! A toy I've always wanted to try!!

Hey, I know I have not been active for a while but I have to say this is a great idea!

Just took a look at the names of winners, it is sad to see no forum/community users have won yet. Better luck today *fingers crossed* for all the forum users .

HappyCouple wrote:

Hey, I know I have not been active for a while but I have to say this is a great idea!

Just took a look at the names of winners, it is sad to see no forum/community users have won yet. Better luck today *fingers crossed* for all the forum users .

Keeping my fingers crossed for familiar names, but obviously the winner must be selected at random!

Ooh, where is the list of winners? I've had a look but doesn't seem obvious..?

RMBelle wrote:

Ooh, where is the list of winners? I've had a look but doesn't seem obvious..?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/11/30/christmas-competition-lovehoney-advent-calendar-2011/

well done S&S lucky you!

congrats S&S :)

Jesus that was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! Cheers guys, and thank you so much Lovehoney for your repeated brilliance!!

Thrilled for you S & S.

I'm loving this idea Alice, it's so much fun!! We've got one of those wooden advent at home that you refill yourself each year, which is beautiful, but I obviously know what it contains as I put it there! Your one brings an element of surprise as I don't know what's behind your windows!

SS xx

Not to sound grumpy in any way, but as a single guy it's fairly limited material that's interesting. :(

I guess it's more fun for the couples and the ladies though. :)