I've been on a journey discovering myself, Now what do I say it is?

For me when i'm wearing skirts tights etc.. It's also dressing up fun like role playing and seeing as there is a tons of women stuff i'm happy as there is not many mens costumes out there.

K&c30's wrote:

I cal it being You, and you are the best version of yourself.

I totally second this teacake, you have been on your journey, enjoyed the ride and still are enjoying yourself now. The most amazing thing is, is that you are still experimenting with new outfits and taking photos, which shows you are happy with who you are - and so you should be!

As others have said on here. I always follow your posts and I'm delighted to know such an amazing and special person (obviously in a virtual way, but so happy to have you as a mate). I think there's loads of people on here, that are glad you have crossed their path during your amazing journey, including myself.

I sincerely mean what I say, you're ace!

As K&c30's wrote, whether or not you wish to sport a label, you are 'you' now and have finally found the best version of you! Well done and keep being 'you' always, no matter what!!

You're confidence is amazing, don't ever lose faith in yourself, you're amazing for being who you want to be! Also, don't let anyone tell you any different. 😉 😊 💜

Warmest wishes teacake. x

Emerald269 wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I cal it being You, and you are the best version of yourself.

I totally second this teacake, you have been on your journey, enjoyed the ride and still are enjoying yourself now. The most amazing thing is, is that you are still experimenting with new outfits and taking photos, which shows you are happy with who you are - and so you should be!

As others have said on here. I always follow your posts and I'm delighted to know such an amazing and special person (obviously in a virtual way, but so happy to have you as a mate). I think there's loads of people on here, that are glad you have crossed their path during your amazing journey, including myself.

I sincerely mean what I say, you're ace!

As K&c30's wrote, whether or not you wish to sport a label, you are 'you' now and have finally found the best version of you! Well done and keep being 'you' always, no matter what!!

You're confidence is amazing, don't ever lose faith in yourself, you're amazing for being who you want to be! Also, don't let anyone tell you any different. 😉 😊 💜

Warmest wishes teacake. x

Thanks Emerald![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Thank you for saying how Amazing I am and we are cyber mates this is why this community is Amazing in itself ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Yes I do feel comfortable with myself hence the pictures but without this community I don't think I would be expressing myself so much, Its fun showing the real fun me to my girlfriend but that's a bit bias as your partner is supposed to be on your side where it doesn't matter what you tell them. This way I'm showing myself to other people who dont judge because you are all more open to different things.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

That's what gave me the confidence to express myself teacake, the wonderful people on here. I couldn't have done it without you all, truly. x

I can also be who I want to be now, thanks to Lovehoney, the kindest staff and the wonderful people on the forums.

How amazing!! 💖 😊🌟- especially, when so sadly, there are a lot of prejudices going on in the outside world today.

Glad to be your cyber mate. x

Teacake. I have nothing to add besides that you have clearly influenced and educated so many people (myself included) by just doing you in an honest and open way. So thanks. Ps you always look awesome in your glams

Mrs.John wrote:

Teacake. I have nothing to add besides that you have clearly influenced and educated so many people (myself included) by just doing you in an honest and open way. So thanks. Ps you always look awesome in your glams

Thank you so much![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I never thought I would be influencing people or even educating people with my pictures and posts, thank you all for being so nice, Yes I'm just me I've always been open but posting pictures of me being different isn't something I thought I would ever do. This place has some kind of photo bug once you start you can't stop lol I must admit I do love the camera once I get my camera out I'm happy and forget all my problems![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Long may that happiness last. Life is far too short to deny a part of you that you enjoy so much.