Jacobs Ladder?

This is inspired by the piercing thread about frenum piercings but I didnt want to take over the thread so started this one, although I’m sure it will get merged! :smirk:
As my PA didnt take and I still crave a penis piercing Ive been considering a frenum piercing and to make it in to a jacobs ladder, love the look and sure the OH will enjoy it too!
Has anyone got a jacobs ladder, if so how long did it take for piercings to heal, how many piercings did you have at one session and how many have you got in total?
Also did you have any problems with sex? especially anal?
Thanks all. XxX

2 Likes

Oooh tell me more about these piercings, I’m still clueless on what a frenum and Jacob ladder is lol

Also I didn’t realise that a Prince Albert one may not always take :hushed:

1 Like

There is a bunch of information out the web from reputable piercing shops.
As it just in and out through the skin it is all very quick and easy. Healing time is down to your body and clean and washed (saline solution - the piercer will flog you a bottle of spray) but say three weeks to 6 weeks depending where you read it.
Number at any one time, think that depends on the person doing the piercing, there are some videos of people having 5 at one sitting, others will do 3 and then extend it later but I think most will do more than one if you request it but may want to have a chat if you have never had a piercing below the belt. They (hopefully) will want to know how many you want to end up with so they can plan spacing for any future ones.
As for sex, there are videos out there and no one seems to complain

1 Like

Yeah had a PA and even though I was very careful and thorough with the after care it started to get very sore, went back to the piercer who told me he suspected it was growing out and it had to be removed, told me once it had healed he’d try again with a larger gauge ring but I never went back as was worried it would happen again as I had an FB who had their belly button pierced 3 times and each time it rejected.
I have a real urge to mod my penis in some way and I love the look of the Jacobs Ladder.

You could try a reverse pa, i wish i had vs a normal one as its likely the only one i have thought of a ladder too can be under or on top

1 Like

Very interesting, so your skin was healing up and pushing the piercing out?

Have you seen them penis mods where guys can get silicone beads or something inserted under the skin and that creates a bubbly texture what is meant to make intercourse feel amazing like a textured dildo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep as it was healing it was rejecting the piercing, its quite common, Suppose it the foreign body thing!
And yeah Ive seen the subdermal implants but not been my thing, I’d want to be able to chop and change the piercings and maybe stretch them to!
My only concern is if my frenum and following piercings my reject new piercings also, why I’d only get 2 or 3 done at first. XxX

1 Like

Could it be down to the type of metal used? I know some people reject certain metals in a piercing so is always best to go with quality stuff

I’m still at a loss to what a Jacob’s ladder is haha :joy:

A Jacob’s ladder is usually a set of horizontal piercings going vertically up the shaft. Each piercing is kinda like a rung of a ladder, hence, Jacob’s ladder.
The amount of rungs can depend on length and distance between each piercing.

Hope this clears things up! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes that’s helped loads thank you :pray:
But now I’m wondering who is Jacob lol :joy:

1 Like

Google it love, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the results. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I may enjoy the results a bit too much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thats the idea!! :kissing_heart:

Well I looked on Google and all I got up was actual ladders :ladder: and a heavenly painting known as the Jacob’s ladder :rofl:
I then proceeded to add piercing to the search and it came up with people getting it on their arms and legs with some guy who’d done it around his neck so he looked like his head had been sewn on haha :joy:

1 Like

And that is where the name comes from, just not sure if it is you or partner who is meant to get to heaven because of the piercings.

Not sure it does much for the person with the penis but supposedly adds stimulation for the person being entered

Most interesting find indeed! But I’d alway panic in wondering what if a piercing came off while inside someone or I’ve even heard stories where internal damage has occurred from sex with someone that has penis piercings :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah from what I’ve read @AJSTAR they always recommended wearing a condom with these types of piercing, one it holds everything in place and also it’s stops infection, especially with anal sex!! Apparently anal sex is where its felt the best. XxX

1 Like

Holy cows!! Infection on where, the bum or the penis? :flushed:

1 Like

Of the piercing which is basically a wound and so open to infection until properly healed.

STIs are another issue.

1 Like

Infection in the piercing from anal, what I’ve read anyway. XxX