Jessica Rabbhit 2.0 vs Oh! Rabbit

I've recently wanted to try sex toys as my boyfriend is away at uni so we don't spend as much time together as we'd like. I tried out the happy rabbit g-spot vibrator and it just didn't really work for me and as my first sex toy i'm not really sure what to be looking for.

I'm going to purchase either the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 or the Oh! Rabbit, but firstly I'm not sure which range to go for out of the two, and secondly I wondered what people thought of the realistic/original version compared to the slimline ones?

Any advice would be great as I can't seem to find the info i'm looking for on any other thread, and if anyone has tried out more than one of these and could give a comparison that would be even better!

Thanks!

The right rabbit for you is the one whose angles and lengths match yours. Getting that right is either luck or trial and error, there's only so much other people's experiences can add.

Have you considered getting a clit vibe and an insertable to use together while you learn about your particular preferences?

As rose hip has said, trial and error is the best way to go at first when you first buy sex toys. I found that the Oh! Rabbit Realistic was too girthy for me but we are all different. If it's your first rabbit I would go for a slimline version but it's hit and miss in the beginning. Why not try a simple bullet vibe first or a small dildo?

I also second what has been said. Rabbits (and all dual stimulators) are very user dependent. I have tried rabbits in the past which have been raved about by people but just don't work for me. I have also tried the realistic Happy Rabbit and really like it. I would also say that the better thing to do is to get an internal vibrator or dildo and a clitoral vibe. You can find more about what you like from there. Also, some people just don't like rabbits, to be honest on the whole I think they are overrated and that there are better options out there.

I also second third and forth whats been said. I mean I have tried the Oh rabbit and I couldnt use it, I found it painful, yet hundreds of others loveeeee it and cant get enough. I love my slimline Jessica, not tried the bigger one but it seems very much down to taste. All I can tell you is that the Oh rabbit is more powerful than the slimline Jessica.

I also agree that rabbits are miss and hit sex toys. Its because they have to match your anatomy. Also it is absolutely normal if you dont like toy others put high reviews on up, as simply we are all different. I remember luxury toy which everyone really highly talking about, to be... completely waste of money for me and it went back to LH. Nothing wrong with me or the toy, we just did not match.

I would suggest starting with something simplier, like bullet or more classic styled vibrator or a dildo? And to see if you can get rabbit later? Not everyone enjoys rabbits, while others swear they are the best toys, so may not be the best toy to start with.

Hey Abi,

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to sign up :)

I hope you find what you're looking for.