R.I.P. my rabbit vibrator :(

After afew months of neglect at the back of my wardrobe I am sad to say my rabbit has stopped working! The plastic control on it broke off and the shaft no longer rotates :(

Honestly I never realised I would miss it so much, anyway it's off to Rabbit Amnesty.

I bought that vibe for £20, it was a full sized rabbit vibe, with a rotating beaded shaft and 7 different rotation settings aswell was 7 rabbit ear patterns, a bargain for what it was worth!

Anyway I would like another rabbit of around the same price or a little more if it's good enough, no way I can afford the great looking £50 ones

Any recommendations of rabbits you've tried?

Sounds like an old faithful there! I'd suggest having a look at the Oh! Rabbit range, but if you're on a budget I would save and wait for them to become available in the 3 for £50 offer. There are three Oh! Rabbits - Realistic, Slimline and G-Spot, I've owned all three so far

The G-Spot is by far my favourite, the Slimline is incerdibly petite but pretty and powerful, and the Realistic was personally too big for me internally but the vibrations were good.

I'd heartily recommend the Happy Rabbits if you had the money as well, they are rechargeable and gorgeous.

And of course there is always the classic Jessica Rabbit. You can find LH's Guide to Rabbit Vibes here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/ultimate-rabbit-guide/ it ise very useful when you're deciding on your nex bunny purchase. Good luck!

The G-Spot is by far my favourite, the Slimline is incerdibly petite but pretty and powerful, and the Realistic was personally too big for me internally but the vibrations were good.

I agree with HE, I love my G-spot. I also own the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit vibrator and find it good too!

Hope you find the one you're looking for!

It kind of depends on what you like. I mean I had the oh rabbit g-spot and I really didn't like it at all! I now have the happy rabbit realistic witch i got at a bargin price when they was on offer and I do find that one much batter. Thought I think rabbits just ain't my thing. Hope you find what you are looking for. :)

I have the same rabbit as lollipop and it's the only rabbit I will ever need If it appears on an offer again I would highly recommend it! Though I think it's well worth the full price! Hope you find a good one x