Just for Fun ...... Username

Hello all Hope you are all keeping well and getting into lots of mischief Just for fun how did you come to chose your username ?

Mine obviously comes from a fetish for latex and i was born in 1973 !

Go Go Go !

7 Likes

Ever since my sleepy high school days ive had the demeanor of a zombie. Sleepy, grumbly, groany and shuffling along

6 Likes

I just did some random letters and numbers as i thought the forum would be a load of rubbish and id only come on here that day. 318 days later im still here.

5 Likes

I like writing rhymes, my dating profile is a rhyme and I used to work in IT (started as a programmer back in '79 before moving onto support roles and becoming a(n) MCP), so that is where mine comes from.

5 Likes

Hubby chose mine, I couldnā€™t think of a name.

He calls me his dirty wife, thatā€™s his nickname for me when weā€™re being dirty, but a few naughty words in between dirty and wife :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: but left those words out.

6 Likes

I wanted a nickname I hadnā€™t used yet and I was offered some cuberdons recently, so I thought heeeey I bet I can find good cuberdon pictures on the internet with bitten cuberdons, with the sauce leaking, that could look appetizing, even stand for something more kinkyā€¦

3 Likes

Have to admit ive never heard of cuberdonā€™s before and had to google them :rofl:

Mine is pretty self explanatory. Struggled to think what to put so just when with something strait forward.

6 Likes

Well to state the obvious, our names lol and weā€™ll who doesnā€™t love the old 69 to end a username right ? lol :joy:

6 Likes

Peitho is the Greek Goddess of Seduction and Persuasion and a companion of Aphrodite. This is not me, I am not a Goddess of Seduction but I love the Ancient Greek myths and legends and thought Peitho should definitely be on the Lovehoney forum.

14 Likes

I actually knew that about your username and Iā€™ve always liked it, Iā€™m a fan too!

2 Likes

It was a secret name chosen by a female ā€˜friendā€™ of mine when she wanted to send secret messages. Chosen because I was playing in a rock band at the time.

4 Likes

My name is Jo and I like catsā€¦nothing too cryptic :rofl:

9 Likes

Mine is also obvious if you know Monty Python lol!! It is just my personality I am a little crazy. I am funny without trying to be. If I do try to be funny I am not if you know what I mean :joy:

5 Likes

Its a gamertag - suggested by a Microsoft bot about 15 years ago. Its unique so it follows me around

5 Likes

Many many many many years ago I used to play World of Warcraft and needed a name for an alt character, couldnā€™t think of anything so altered my name a bit and came up with Calie. Years later I started using online and now itā€™s part alter ego, part stage name. I did have my actual name as my username for years on here but decided that I wanted my reviews here under the same name as Iā€™ve used for reviews etc elsewhere

5 Likes

My hobby is sewingā€¦ With some sauciness added in lol

5 Likes

Sweet melodies, thereā€™s always a song in my head
(the ā€œ1ā€ got added by the 'new" forum :unamused:)

7 Likes

I tried changing mine but LH wouldnā€™t let me :sob:

1 Like

Mine is an anime character I like :smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Happylife_46 In the welcome thread, thereā€™s a Changing Your Username section with instructions on how to request to change it :slight_smile::+1:

2 Likes