Just for Fun ...... Username

Hello all Hope you are all keeping well and getting into lots of mischief Just for fun how did you come to chose your username ?

Mine obviously comes from a fetish for latex and i was born in 1973 !

Go Go Go !

5 Likes

Ever since my sleepy high school days ive had the demeanor of a zombie. Sleepy, grumbly, groany and shuffling along

5 Likes

I just did some random letters and numbers as i thought the forum would be a load of rubbish and id only come on here that day. 318 days later im still here.

5 Likes

I like writing rhymes, my dating profile is a rhyme and I used to work in IT (started as a programmer back in '79 before moving onto support roles and becoming a(n) MCP), so that is where mine comes from.

4 Likes

Hubby chose mine, I couldn’t think of a name.

He calls me his dirty wife, that’s his nickname for me when we’re being dirty, but a few naughty words in between dirty and wife :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: but left those words out.

4 Likes

I wanted a nickname I hadn’t used yet and I was offered some cuberdons recently, so I thought heeeey I bet I can find good cuberdon pictures on the internet with bitten cuberdons, with the sauce leaking, that could look appetizing, even stand for something more kinky…

1 Like

Have to admit ive never heard of cuberdon’s before and had to google them :rofl:

Mine is pretty self explanatory. Struggled to think what to put so just when with something strait forward.

5 Likes

Think mines self explanatory…though im not really young enough to be called “girl” anymore.

Goth, well i think I’m way passed the growing out of that stage, so thats here to stay.

6 Likes

Well to state the obvious, our names lol and we’ll who doesn’t love the old 69 to end a username right ? lol :joy:

4 Likes

Peitho is the Greek Goddess of Seduction and Persuasion and a companion of Aphrodite. This is not me, I am not a Goddess of Seduction but I love the Ancient Greek myths and legends and thought Peitho should definitely be on the Lovehoney forum.

10 Likes

I actually knew that about your username and I’ve always liked it, I’m a fan too!

2 Likes

It was a secret name chosen by a female ‘friend’ of mine when she wanted to send secret messages. Chosen because I was playing in a rock band at the time.

3 Likes

My name is Jo and I like cats…nothing too cryptic :rofl:

7 Likes

Mine is also obvious if you know Monty Python lol!! It is just my personality I am a little crazy. I am funny without trying to be. If I do try to be funny I am not if you know what I mean :joy:

5 Likes

Its a gamertag - suggested by a Microsoft bot about 15 years ago. Its unique so it follows me around

3 Likes

Many many many many years ago I used to play World of Warcraft and needed a name for an alt character, couldn’t think of anything so altered my name a bit and came up with Calie. Years later I started using online and now it’s part alter ego, part stage name. I did have my actual name as my username for years on here but decided that I wanted my reviews here under the same name as I’ve used for reviews etc elsewhere

4 Likes

My hobby is sewing… With some sauciness added in lol

4 Likes

Sweet melodies, there’s always a song in my head
(the “1” got added by the 'new" forum :unamused:)

5 Likes

I tried changing mine but LH wouldn’t let me :sob:

1 Like

Mine is an anime character I like :smiling_face:

2 Likes