Just had the best surprise ever!!

I'm squealing with joy!!!

I've just recieved my first ever gift, and it's something I really really really wanted! Thank you so much, I think I already know who you are but please please reveal yourself so I can thank you properly ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) This means so much to me and it's put a massive smile on my face!

Yesterday I posted a thread saying I wasn't getting on with my g-spot dildo that I'd recently purchased and wanted to send it back and buy a g-spot vibe, however the Tracey Cox one I wanted was out of stock.

But this wonderful person has gifted me the Tracey Cox rechargeable G-spot vibe and I can't believe it! I totally thought I'd missed my chance to grab it in the sale when I saw it was out of stock, I'm hugely grateful to this person for gifting it to me ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Sorry for the big excited ramble, had to be done! Lovehoney really does have an amazing community, you're all such wonderful people and I'm so pleased I found this website xxx

Enjoy boogaloo, it's a good vibe I've found so far and good luck on your mission

:D this is lovely to hear and has put a smile on my face too! Enjoy your new toy boo!

so many lucky people getting lovely presents. all you thoughtful lovely people lol

Thats lovely hope it hits the spot ;-)

Bless ya love posts like this. Can hear your excitement!! Good luck finding your g spot

Bless ya love posts like this. Can hear your excitement!! Good luck finding your g spot

Ooh enjoy hun x 😀

Enjoy your gift ! :)

Yay this is fantastic news :) Hope you enjoy hun, let me know when your review is up so i can read :)

Thank you everyone :) I'm charging it up now, can't wait to use it! Feeling a bit more optimistic about finding my G-spot now haha...

I really want to know who sent it to me though, please come forward if you're comfortable doing so xxx

This is so nice !!! People are so kind![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

That is so lovely, I hope you enjoy it Hun :D xx

Congrats , that's a lovely surprise x

Doesn't all this generosity restore faith in mankind.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Doesn't all this generosity restore faith in mankind.

It's amazing! Never would have thought someone I've never met would send me a gift, it's an incredibly kind gesture.

Really dying to know for sure who it was though! Please?!

I've made sure it's fully charged and ready to use later, I can't wait! It looks and feels amazing to hold, so I imagine it's even better 'down there', and I'm impressed with the range of vibrate patterns. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Such a lovely surprise, hope you enjoy 😊

Hi Boogaloo, it was me!
There was meant to be something else too but I managed to mess up the order..will be with you in a couple of days I hope.
I'm so glad you like it, I was laughing to myself when I commented on your g-spot post last night!
It sounds like you've had a rough time lately so I thought you deserved a treat. Enjoy and hope you're back to full health soon xx

Aww see people are so nice here!

That's so awesome, Boogaloo! Hope you have loads of fun with it. Always so cheering to read people's excited happy posts when they get a gift. x