Just popping in to introduce myself and say hi 👋

Hey everyone :wave:
Introducing myself,
My name is Amy, I searched the internet looking for advice and goodies as I have sadly been diagnosed with progressive MS so have somewhat list feelings!
Quite depressing for me and my partner of 19 years so I’m very thankful I found love honey to help get happiness back into our bedroom!
Extra stimulation is what I’ve needed and I’m so thankful that my partner and father of our children understands and knows it’s not his fault it’s my disease!
We have had a very active happy sex life for 19 years so really toys were not needed because we both were more then satisfied :crazy_face:
Just now things are different and that little extra is what we need! Love honey has saved us really!
Anyways I’m just here to introduce myself and hopefully be able to communicate with like minded people xxx

11 Likes

Hello and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hey :wave: bare with me why I try work this out! All new to me and I’m not sure if I’m replying to you correctly

1 Like

To reply to someones comments theres a reply button to the right :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Amzie :blush::wave:t2:

So sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis - it must be quite overwhelming and a mix of emotions, but I’m glad you found yourself here!

Everyone is super friendly so get involved :blush: You might find some of the posts in this thread (link here) particularly useful, either now or in the future. But there’s lots of threads for general toy recommendations etc too, depending what you’re looking for! The search function on the forum is good for finding old posts with keywords etc, but if you have any questions then just ask!

1 Like

Yup got ya now hehe thank you :wink:
Like I said I’ve only just now set this up and learning! Being extremely medicated atm doesn’t help at all :joy:
Thank you

1 Like

It took me a little while to learn how things worked as well. Glad to have you with us and feel free to ask if you have any other questions x

Yes from someone new here also greetings to you and may this forum help you out also.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Amzie :blush:

Hi and welcome to the forum @Amzie. Sorry to hear of your recently diagnosed problems. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of help advice and support around here from your new found forum friends. :heart:

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi @Amzie :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Morning and welcome :purple_heart:

Hello and welcome @Amzie :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there @Amzie and welcome to the forum :smile:

Hi and welcome

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum, I’m a fellow M S sufferer with reduced mobility, unable to walk any distance and sensertivity greatly reduced in important area’s. I have found the site to be welcoming and very useful. I have learnt so much.

1 Like

@Amzie hi :wave: welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Amzie