Just when things are getting back on track

Hey @Gazza_64 you weren’t selfish :people_hugging: even with what you’ve been faced with and what you’re going through, you’re still thinking of others including us.

I hope we can all give you the strength you need to get through the ups and downs as you tackle them head on :muscle:t2:

Keep your chin up and keep that fire burning in your heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You know where we are when you need us my friend. Take care of yourself xx

3 Likes

Keep us up to date if you can @Gazza_64 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Really sorry to read this @Gazza_64 , a right kick in the teeth but you will fight and you will win. Luckily we have two kidneys and I’m sure your second has the same fighting spirit as you to carry on. Good luck during the next couple of months and I hope you’re sorted and back fighting fit asap.

4 Likes

So sorry to read this @Gazza_64. Sending love and best wishes and hope the operation goes well x

2 Likes

Hi @Gazza_64 I have just caught up with your post and I am sorry to hear your news. Yes you can get over this and I wish you all the best with your treatment. The NHS can do some amazing and really seem to step forward when things get bad. Try to stay positive and talk to people and seek help if needed. I know Macmillan have information centre’s in hospitals who can assist / advise on all sorts including financial assistance. I know everyone here will be wishing you well as well and always here to chat.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this news :hugs:

Life throws so many highs and lows at us - I believe that our paths are already laid out, we just need to ride the waves.

I wish you a speedy recovery, strength to help get you through and hugs to put a smile upon your face :blush:

Please keep us posted on your journey and allow your friends and family to support you as you would do for them.

Take care @Gazza_64

4 Likes

@Gazza_64 . I have a friend who had a part of their kidney removed, due to a similar health situation . They had the operation and now back to full health.
There are plenty of positive examples to focus on. Just keep a positive mind… i know its difficult.

4 Likes

Yes, healthy people are known to donate one of their kidneys and carry on just fine.

3 Likes

@Gazza_64 stay strong,stay positive brother, we’re here for ya​:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

This must have come as such a shock, I do so hope you recover x
Much love to you x

3 Likes

Not a selfish post at all dude, it came across as a very strong one to me and I applaud you for it :clap:
This is a great space to let it all out and simply write down everything your feeling and wanting to say. It’s all good therapy :relieved:

2 Likes

Thanks @AJSTAR we both a tough challenge ahead of us for cry different reasons mate let’s take on our challenges together and move forward ! Good luck with your challenge mate and thanks for your support :+1:

1 Like

To all of my our forum members many thanks for all your support and positive comments ! Next weeks will be the outline and timescale for the surgery that’s when I will know what next I have an idea already and what’s involved also shared this with my family and close friends so they know exactly what happens surgery and aftercare :muscle:

11 Likes

Sorry to hear that but that’s a great positive attitude you have. Wishing you all the best for operation and recovery. Thoughts are with you and the family. Take care

2 Likes

Oh blimey @Gazza_64! That’s some horrible news to absorb isn’t it but you seem to have taken it on the chin so well. You’ve got a strong positive outlook and that’s to be admired.
It’s all too easy and natural to be sucked into a pit of despair when faced with a cancer diagnosis. I’ve had a couple of cancer scares, not the same thing I know but I can’t forget how frightened I felt and the huge relief when I got the all clear.
Wishing you all the best for your forthcoming operation and a swift recovery. Take care and keep us updated on your progress whenever you can :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Yes we shall both strive through them and be a great support :relieved:
Although typically yesterday being the first day of my lower meds and I get a migraine which never usually suffer with and today have woken up with tonsillitis I think lol - oh joys! :mask:

2 Likes

@AJSTAR you stick with it mate , I know it’s easier said than done but hopefully each day as it comes little victories win the small battles to win the war .
All anecdotes aside mate we will do it together I hope it isn’t tonsillitis and just a side effect :muscle:

3 Likes

Again many thanks I have yet another CT scan first thing in the morning so the sexy gowns on with the back door opening they are not very flattering with my legs :leg: :leg: :+1:

4 Likes

Good luck for tomorrow @Gazza_64 we’re all rooting for you.

2 Likes