Keep getting logged out after 5 minutes

Sexytime8283 wrote:

iPad/Safari- think it was about 10 minutes and then I gout logged out.

Thanks, sexytime. Has this happened since I posted though? Or was this earlier today? 

Hi,

It's been happening to me a lot recently, using macbook Pro, Safari and Firefox. Won't let me log in for longer than 10 minutes. Twice when I've been logged out the site wouldn't let me back in until I reset my password. Makes writing reviews for you somewhat frustrating!

Ah the irony, whilst trying to write this comment it's logged me out twice in the space of 2 minutes!

Haven't been able to log in for more than 10 minutes at a time today. Was fine last night.

Using iPad, iPhone and Mac Pro. Have tried on Safari and Google Chrome with no luck. It seems to leave me logged in for closer to ten minutes on my Mac, but phone and iPad are logging out every two minutes or so.

I thought this had been an issue since last year when the captchas was introduced.

bondagegod wrote:

I thought this had been an issue since last year when the captchas was introduced.

Hi bonadagegod,

It is correct that the account will not keep you signed in from the introduction of security measures...

But it should keep you logged in for more than a few minutes. I mean it should be long enough to shop, post and review :) This is where the current recent issue is :( 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sexytime8283 wrote:

iPad/Safari- think it was about 10 minutes and then I gout logged out.

Thanks, sexytime. Has this happened since I posted though? Or was this earlier today?

Hi Leanne, it happened at around the time of your post. After I logged back in, that's when I saw your post. In the last few minutes I also got a 503 error and was unable to view the site at all.

I'm using a pc windows 10, Chrome, Sometimes it logs me out after 5 minutes sometimes a bit longer.

Hi Leanne.

I’ve just tested it and I was logged in for 8 mins before being signed out. This is on my iPhone that I use for Lovehoney.

Yeah - I'm getting logged out too...before I can even write a sentence or two...have to remember to relog before I hit "post"...

It's happening to me too, I'm using Chrome on PC, and I stay logged in around 10 minutes

It just happened to me there

I've been having this issue when trying to write a review. I got logged out multiple times when going back to fix fix grammar which meant i had to redo the star rating bit and put the product name in but it was too long to fit in the box haha.

I'm on windows 10 using google chrome, Incognito mode if that makes a difference.

Aaannnd i got logged out when typing this up. Luckily i copyed it before submitting so i didnt have to type it again.

Hope you are able to fix this soon!

Same issue with me and it's why I've not been posting on here. By the time I've read a thread I'm logged out.

Using laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome and Nokia 8 with Google Chrome

Witness01 wrote:

Yeah - I'm getting logged out too...before I can even write a sentence or two...have to remember to relog before I hit "post"...

Yep, this is usually where I am getting the problem, I wrote the post, click on post your message and it give me an error because it's logged me out. Mostly on iPad and iPhone, seems more on the iPad than the phone.

I use an iPad and google chrome, but have tried safari too. Logged out again after less than 10 mins. By the time I write a post I'm logged out, it's really frustrating. Particularly as I can't save the post I have typed, I just have to sign in again and re write the message faster, in the hope that I don't get logged out before I try to post.

AmyA wrote:

Witness01 wrote:

Yep, this is usually where I am getting the problem, I wrote the post, click on post your message and it give me an error because it's logged me out. Mostly on iPad and iPhone, seems more on the iPad than the phone.

Same happening to me iPad user, I don't have an iPhone.

I had a hard time replying this morning - took me 4 logins to get one post done (and edited because I can't spell)

PC running by Firefox clones and IE (in despair)

Me too only seam to be able to keep logged in for 5 minutes at a time.

Using Samsung galaxy note 8 chrome Google

Thank you all for the examples.

We have managed to replicate it and it is being looked into. 

Huge apologies for the inconvenience and I know it has been as I too get logged out. 

As soon as I have more updates I will let you all know.

To help, please type up reviews/posts in a doc before submitting, I would hate for anyone to lose all their hard work down to this. Once again apologies for this. 

Test. Leanne delete me please, written @ 14.58, posted @ 15.04