Kinky ....

.. this is a word that gets used a lot on sex forums/chatlines.

Got me thinking though what one person thinks is kinky another person will think its absolutley normal. So my question is what do YOU consider kinky ?

Compare to my friends they think i am kinky because i own sex toys and opening talking about them but to me thats normal my best mate calls me Kinky Bird lol . Dare i tell them all the other things i do tee hee . I enjoy sex and love making toys and what connection I have T & the things we do together would change that for the world kink or no kink x

Anything I'm not interested in doing. cheeky

Anything out side the norm, often but not exclusivly involving more than the bare escentuals or an emphasis on a spesific aspect be that a body part, object or theme

Kinky is anything I haven't tried yet.

I think it's much of what we LH fans and customers enjoy. For some of us it becomes the new normal, and then maybe something wilder becomes our kinky! So to each their own.

Anything other than vanilla, missionary sex in bed

I guess certain things I now consider usual to others would seem to be kinkyand I probably would have about 3 years ago before I discovered the wide variety of sexual enhancement.

BDSM wrote:

Anything other than vanilla, missionary sex in bed

ZOMG. I'm kinky?

Faints.

cheer_up wrote:

Kinky is anything I haven't tried yet.

Hahahahaha... well said. External Image

In agreement with the general thoughts of his thread, everyone's version of kinky is different, one girl i knew thought getting 'fingered' was kinky, a friend likes getting 'painted', which is kinky to me as I have no interest in that.

I want to try 'tie and tease' , my Oh views that as kinky, I see it as exploring our sensual side. At the EOD everyone is different - thank god. (or whatever diety you believe it or not, vain attempt at PC humour.)

rose hip wrote:

Anything I'm not interested in doing.

Same here...

rose hip wrote:

Anything I'm not interested in doing.

i like that answer im sticking with this

I think everyone has a different version of what they consider kinky because I guess kinky is anything that's unusual or foreign to you. For example someone who loves pony play / puppy play or are in a Dom/ sub relationship, they probably wouldn't find restraints all that kinky versus someone who only has sex in two positions with the lights off once a week... when the lights go on that’s kinky to them.

I don't think I've made that much sense but there you go haha Xx

No, seriously, guys. Aside from mild edging and an interest in kundalini, I'm quite happily vanilla. Real vanilla bean vanilla though, not that artificial ice cream stuff.

Feel free to plagarize for your own uses though.

rose hip wrote:

Feel free to plagarize for your own uses though.

Done ;)

Anything but, "It's only Kinky the First Time"

"Kinky" is definitely subjective. One persons kinky is another persons vanilla.

For me, kinky generally means "anything done for sexual pleasure and not just procreation" so that includes oral, anal, roleplay, dirty talk....well the list is long lol.

However, I am a little more extreme and my sex life involves a fair amount of BDSM or power exchange, roleplaying etc. So I guess when I do something a little more "extreme" like, take a spanking, I consider that to be a little kinky for me, as it is at the top end of my sexual naughtiness spectrum

I think that is what kinky means to people: Anything that is pushing their bounderies or comfort levels slightly, or even massively.

I've always thought of Kinky as an old fashioned term - therefore I associate it with naughty but kind of harmless stuff that isn't filthy. For instance the kind of thing that might make a straight laced person blush a little. Like OH carrying your knickers in his pocket for the day or OH liking it when you go bra-less under your clothes. Just silly stuff really.

But then I guess, as others have said, kinky is different to everyone. But....the kinkier the better!!!!

I guess by definition, kinky has different connotations for everyone.

Is someone kinky because they like to be tickled with a feather during play? or is it kinky to use the whole chicken? Fluffbags is spot on when she said :

"I think that is what kinky means to people: Anything that is pushing their bounderies or comfort levels slightly, or even massively"

I would however add a caveat insofar that being kinky is a mindset, and that what people may once thought of as being kinky at the outset now regard as perfectly normal behaviour if they discover its their thing.