KinkyMira blog

Hi all, There are posts going up every week at the moment. I think everybody needs a little distraction, so I'm doing what I can to help! Comments still aren't working, but most people don't use those anyway. Enjoy!

Yay.. just had a look and I have 5 posts to catch up on!! Trying to ration myself. But so glad to have noted that you have Victoria locked in with you, I've found myself wondering if you guys were all together a few times. Thanks for the blog!!

Ah yes, ration yourself. Spread the joy out a bit!

Yes, Victoria moved in before all this happened. It's really great for all of us, for both sex related and non-sex related reasons.

I do love to read your blog Mura hunny. I do find it a great turn on. You three enjoy so many things that we can also relate to. Room for another one ???. XxπŸ’‹β€β€

2 Likes

Maturecpl wrote:

I do love to read your blog Mura hunny. I do find it a great turn on. You three enjoy so many things that we can also relate to. Room for another one ???. XxπŸ’‹β€β€

If it was left up to me, there would be. I'm not sure how my husband would react to another sex mad woman moving in! :-) xx

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Mira, your making this self isolation much more bearable x Love your blog x

What a lovely thing to say. Thanik you and I'm glad it is helping xx

KinkyMira wrote:

Maturecpl wrote:

If it was left up to me, there would be. I'm not sure how my husband would react to another sex mad woman moving in! :-) xx

Yes but think of the fun and adventure lol. He could take a rest and watch πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ’‹β€β€

KinkyMira, I just read your blog, it was incredible, really turned me on. Many thanks πŸ™‚

Very good, your tales really fire up the imagination!

Thank you all three. Your kind words mean a lot. There is a lot more to come too!

Wow, just read your latest blog, KinkyMira, you have described my favourite fantasies in glorious delicious detail. Thank you very much.

Regular visitor to KinkyMira's blog. Love hearing her exploits with her hubby and Victoria. Absolutely love it.

Thanks all. I really appreciate the nice comments. I have been putting a blog post up every week during the lockdown and the latest is up today. I'm rapidly approaching 50 blog posts now. Will be next month at the current rate.

I’ll have to go and do some catching up, not read any of your blogs for a while so I’m a bit behind, I’ve read your first few and they were bloody fantastic

Wow,wow,wow!! Just ready a couple of the new posts OMG KinkyMira2 amazing! What am I gonna do now? So horny!!

Barnybear18 wrote:

Wow,wow,wow!! Just ready a couple of the new posts OMG KinkyMira2 amazing! What am I gonna do now? So horny!!

I can think of a few options ;-) Hope you enjoyed yourself x

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

KinkyMira2 wrote:

Thanks all. I really appreciate the nice comments. I have been putting a blog post up every week during the lockdown and the latest is up today. I'm rapidly approaching 50 blog posts now. Will be next month at the current rate.

Oh looking forward to having a read when I get home from work. You should start writing some novels. X

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'd probably waffle on!

KinkyMira2 wrote:

That's what redrafts are for. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

I know We have said this before Mira but Really love reading your blogs. I'm sure we must be related πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹xx

1 Like

Ian Chimp wrote:

KinkyMira2 wrote:

That's what redrafts are for. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Funny you should say that Ian, because each blog post goes through at least 2 redrafts before it gets posted, and the whole process takes about 4 weeks for each post. A strict word limit makes me cut the waffle, and it seems to work.