KinkyMira blog

Maturecpl wrote:

I know We have said this before Mira but Really love reading your blogs. I'm sure we must be related πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹xx

We are in spirit if not reality x

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

Just read your latest one, wow it's brilliant. 😘

I love that outfit. Took a lot of work, but it was worth it (and I love the blog posts about it too). it is the sex outfit I wear the most.

Hello lovelies,

I just posted my 50th blog post. Can you believe that? 50! It is a bit of a thank you to everyone for the support, as well as the usual stuff it contains.

Many thanks for reading and supporting. xxx

Just spotted the latest was up and was debating whether to risk reading it while working! Congratulations on the 50 posts, please please please keep them coming, it's an amazing and inspiring blog!

kinkymiria how do i get onto your blog i would like so much to read it thanks looking forward to your answer![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

will65 wrote:

kinkymiria how do i get onto your blog i would like so much to read it thanks looking forward to your answer

https://kinkymira.kinky-blogging.com/ is where you want to be, and you have a bit of catching up to do! Enjoy yourself :-)

TheSmiffs wrote:

Just spotted the latest was up and was debating whether to risk reading it while working! Congratulations on the 50 posts, please please please keep them coming, it's an amazing and inspiring blog!

Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted it to be. I fully intend to get to 100 posts at least - I have plans!

thank you kinkymiria2 mrs 65 and i look forward to reading it soon ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Just wow!

Looking forward to reading more kinkymira2. You have a wonderful fulfilling sex life, hubby must walk around with a constant smile on his face. All the best to all 3 of you.

I really look forward to each new post. Really entertaining and certainly a source of new ideas.

Thanks all. Have to admit my husband does look a bit smug on occasions, especially if one of our friends is moaning about how crap their sex life is. I think he's trying to look sympathetic, but a little smug sneaks in there!

Glad some of you get ideas from it. If my writing has improved someone's sex life, or even made on particular session more exciting, than that is a big thing for me. I'm proud, happy and even turned on by the thought. I even get turned on by the thought of people masturbating to my blog, something I would never have thought I would feel.

Please keep reading!

Really enjoyed your last post kinkymira, that you don't hold back or use softer words (like pussy, boobs etc) actually makes it easier to read. Its written from the point of view of someone who is clearly comfortable with all things sexual and leaving the language raw seems perfectly fitting.

Mental note, don't read blog updates wearing a cock cage....

Senator wrote:

Really enjoyed your last post kinkymira, that you don't hold back or use softer words (like pussy, boobs etc) actually makes it easier to read. Its written from the point of view of someone who is clearly comfortable with all things sexual and leaving the language raw seems perfectly fitting.

Mental note, don't read blog updates wearing a cock cage....

Oh you poor thing. You definitely won't want to read the new post I've put up in a cock cage then....

As for your earlier comments, thanks a lot. My choice and style is a deliberate choice for the reasons you said and others. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think it is important for conveying what I want to say.

Hello everyone, just wanted to say that comments are back on my blog, so I have replied to a few people who made comments that no one could then see.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I've been posting every week, and I have a few more posts finished, so I can do a few more weeks.

Thanks for reading everyone x

Had a look Mira a great blog, hot stuff thanks, an exciting read. I've been listening to some audio tales recently, very arousing have to ever done erotic audio blogs?

I’m glad your ok kinkymira. I was enjoying your once a week lockdown blog, and then u haven’t said anything in a couple of weeks

Jamez:-) wrote:

Had a look Mira a great blog, hot stuff thanks, an exciting read. I've been listening to some audio tales recently, very arousing have to ever done erotic audio blogs?

No I haven't. I might do something like that in the future.

BL140505 wrote:

I’m glad your ok kinkymira. I was enjoying your once a week lockdown blog, and then u haven’t said anything in a couple of weeks

Hi, yes sorry about that. I ran out of finished material. I have loads in the works, but they take a while to craft and I'm not happy with any of them yet. Hopefully later this week, I'll get another one up. xx

1 Like