KinkyMira blog

I have just starting reading kinkymiras blog, it’s very good Does anyone else have good blogs

5 Likes

BL140505 have you a link to Kinkymiras blog. couldnt see it in that huge bloggers list. thanks

Yes we read it. Its lovely and erotic x

Hi, my blog is here http://kinkymira.kinky-blogging.com/

I haven't posted on there for a couple of months, as life has got in the way, but there are several new posts in development, so I hope to post another one before the year is out.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :-)

6 Likes

Very sexy and enjoyable ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I will have to have a read, sounds exciting!

So so so hot !!

1 Like

Kinky Mira, “The power of Intimate Scent” loving your blog

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Means loads that people like it.

I haven't been too well of late, thus no new postings. I'm hoping to get back to them next month, as there is so much I still want to say!

1 Like

Kinky MIra, I hope you feel better soon. I enjoy your open mindness and all your articles in your blogs and posts.

1 Like

Just read a few posts on your blog KinkyMira, very hot. Most impressed with your apparent transition and increase in self confidence, especially taking the "can't be arsed having sex" away as an excuse and just doing it unless there is an actual objection.

We often get caught up in the daily grind of life, family and general feeling of "mehness", to take charge is awesome.

I've just started reading this and I must say I'm finding it extremely enjoyable!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. There is a new post up.

2 Likes

It is a very beautiful and erotic blog with many interesting aspects. Very much like Kinky Mira herself. 💋❤

1 Like

KinkyMira wrote:

Thanks everyone. There is a new post up.

.......and it's every bit as good to read as the rest.

1 Like

Love it! Regularly check for a new update. The writing is brilliant!

KinkyMira wrote:

Hi, my blog is here http://kinkymira.kinky-blogging.com/

I haven't posted on there for a couple of months, as life has got in the way, but there are several new posts in development, so I hope to post another one before the year is out.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :-)

Great read, thank you.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, there is a problem with the host server, and I'm not sure there is anyone there to fix it. Old posts are still there to read, but I can't post anything new - which is annoying as I have some new stuff to post.

Sorry everyone.

So I managed to get logged in and managed to get a new post up, which I hope you can all read. Comments aren't working though, so the supplier still has work to do,

Great to see there are other bloggers still out there! I’ve not been as active on the Lovehoney forums of late, but I do run a blog at www.downthebunnyrabbithole.com Would love it if some of my fellow Lovehoney forumites stop by and have a browse. Cheers, Luv Bunny xx🐰

2 Likes