Kissing and sucking boobs technique

Can anyone offer some good tips on this. Think there’s a good technique to make this extra special.

One tip from me, brush your teeth first if you’re really going to go at it. I hate when my husband comes at me with bad breath :no_good_woman:t2:

:point_down: This thread has some really good tongue techniques :ok_hand: It’s more mouth on penis/vulva than mouth on mouth/boobs, but it could give you some technique ideas. One of the tips I liked is to keep using your hands while your mouth and tongue are busy, so if you’re kissing, you could run your hand through their hair, or while you’re sucking on a nipple, stroke your hand across their back or hips :+1:

4 Likes

@PKH thank you. It sounds basic but I think it’s really key to good foreplay. I like the idea of a hand on the hip or back.

3 Likes

Also, I’ve heard it’s good to leave the nipple at first…builds a bit of anticipation. Does this work?

2 Likes

I’ve always found that the quickest and easiest way to get the right technique is to ask the person whose boobs you are kissing and sucking what they want you to do.

5 Likes

My OH will use same technique he uses on my clit and apply it to my boobs and nipples. He’ll make sure both nipples and boobs get equal attention.

Weirdly enough I don’t get anything from it if I play with them myself but if OH does it, I get wet and excited.

3 Likes

Oddly, my wife loves a firm squeeze of her tits when I am entering her from behind. Since I sleep on the left side of the bed (if you are laying in bed I am on the left) and her left boob (which is bigger as well) gets the most attention. I kiss her neck and shoulders until I can feel that her nipples are starting to get harder… i will wait for a bit and slowly pass over them with my hand or my mouth without touching them…breathe hot air on them or brush them with my face. Once she is ready, I will grab the nipple with my lips and stick out the tip of my tongue and tease.
She likes a soft bite at the base and then a good flicking. She’s not a fan of me approaching it like a baby where the entire nipple, areola and all goes in my mouth and I suck on them… it’s all about the end of the nipple.

When she starts with a handjob or blowing me, my left hand plays with her tits and my right wanders down to rub her clit and pussy. If she is making me escalate too fast I will straddle her from behind, have her lay on my chest facing away from me and then I grab the lube and start working those babies over. This is the best time to introduce a dildo or bullet as she is wet as hell and her nipples are rock hard. She has a bad neck so this isn’t the easiest for her but makes her relax and let’s me control her pace and speed her closer to orgasm. Great fun!

2 Likes

Kissing and sucking is all good but remember you’re hands play a part as well.

2 Likes

Not for me. I just get bored. He goes straight for the nipple and I"m happy.

4 Likes

An ex used to grab my boobs and sort of cup and push the up (like a push up bra). Then kiss, bite and suck on them. Made me feel a bit worshipped.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he does you proud hun @KinkyMira :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Whatever you do, do it to both of them. The other nipple gets so lonely!

7 Likes

The sacrifices he makes @Gazza_64 :rofl:

And I totally agree with @Silkyhat - what you do to one, do to the other too. Doing less to one gets annoying.

3 Likes

Over the years I have had the privlage of attending to all kinds of tits and nipples . As @rockstar said , ask them especially if you are just getting to know the owner of said tits and nipples . A favorite of many was to just moisten each nipple and then blow on them lightly , repeat as neccesary . A little lite sucking and then bat at them with tip of tongue . Others really like a lot of suction while cupping . The vast majority like more gentle attention , however some like it a bit rougher . One woman loved me to cum on both tits and then have me lick every drop off and then cum kiss . I myself love attention to my nipples , lite flicking or rubbing and a good sucking .

3 Likes

It can also depend on the mood, sometimes soft licking and touching is just perfect and other times, groping, biting, sucking and playing are the only options :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

My OH breasts are most sensitive part of her body…During foreplay always make sure to play plenty attention to both. If your starting slow kissing take your time moving down to them. Softly rub her nipples and slowly move down her chest with your mouth and never go straight for the nipples. Lick around them till she is really aroused. Plenty licking them before sucking then, never forget to rub the other one while your paying attention to the other! When you eventually get down to actually fucking if your lying behind hold both of them very firmly

My point is exactly

1 Like

I just remembered a female friend years ago . We would start out a session with her blindfolded and tied to the bed . She loved to be driven crazy with just nipple play for extended periods of time . Some times she would be right on the verge of orgasm and begging me to lick her pussy or mount her . This often produced some of her most intense orgasms ever .

3 Likes

I like mine to be squeezed quite firmly and sucked on like it was a baby trying to suckle milk. Maybe its just me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes