šŸ‘ šŸ† Oral Sex Superbowl

Hey All,

Iā€™ve got a fun little challenge for you! I want to hear your best Oral Sex tip/technique, your secret weapon if you will.

Where does the challenge come in? If you can, test the techniques of the other members then next week rate them all (I will make a poll) from 1-10 (1 - being ā€œwomp wompā€ and 10 - being ā€œOMG The bestā€). For science, of course.

Try to describe the technique as best you can (whilst sticking to the forum rules)!

EDITED TO ADD POLL

Oral for people with a vulva:

Draw the clitoris into your mouth and create some ā€œpulsingā€ suction

0 voters

Place your hand firm and flat below the belly and just above the pubic bone. Use really firm tongue pressure, full and broad flat licks, vertically (only ever uphill) whilst moving your whole head with your whole tongue out (always out) with consistent rhythm

0 voters

Suck the clitoris into pursed lips and then rub your tongue over the clitoris.

0 voters

Hold an ice cube/cold liquid/mint in your mouth first to chill your tongue and lips/mentholate . Suck the clit in to your mouth and change tempo when licking.

0 voters

Lick and suck the vulva, when the clit jumps out, then do the same to the clit. This is done in conjunction with two middle fingers targeting the g-spot and a little finger teasing the anus.

0 voters

Lick the outer lips one at a time with some gentle sucking on them.Then one slow lick from clitoris down to the Perineum and then back up to the clitoris again. Cover as much skin as you can with your tongue. Repeat the lick back down but hover at the Vaginal opening and dart your tongue in and out quickly, then lick back up to the clitoris. Lick and gently suck on the inner lips one at a time.

Now to start on the clitoris, gently hold back the skin above the clitoris with one hand as you gently in a slow swirling motion lick around the clitoris. After several swirls move on to a flicking motion on the clitoris with the tip of your tongue.

Go back to a long lick down and back up as earlier but not as slow and also dart the tongue a couple of times in and out of the opening. When back at the clitoris gently suck on it. Move on to the full mouth over the clitoris and try sucking as much of it in as possible and use your tongue to tease the clitoris.

Now is when you start to touch near the opening with your fingers, at this stage they should start to move their body to get your fingers inside them, resist. Wait until they are using their legs and body to push your fingers in. When this happens ensure 2 fingers are used and insert them slowly, all the way in and hold them there as you move just the tips of your fingers, then move them half way out and back in again. Repeat this 5 times. Now locate the g spot and move your fingers onto it and curl them slowly pulsating on it and you will start to feel it get fuller. Continue sucking and pulsating your fingers until they orgasm. It wonā€™t take long from this stage.

0 voters

Start to kiss, lick and even bite the inner thighs, keep your hand flat on the pelvis, occasionally touching other erogenous zones. Give the clit a light touch at first. Then broadly lick down the lips and back up again, gradually gaining pressure so that by the third time, your tongue is spreading the lips and I can enter fully with my tongue. Dart your tongue in and out a few times, alternating moving up to the clit. Each time you move to the clit, increase the intensity and the amount of time spent there. When you can tell theyā€™re close, insert one or two fingers and start working the G spot. Once you feel everything ready, suck on the clit - gradually increasing suction, pressure and speed.

0 voters

Trace the alphabet with your tongue. Then backwards. Then repeat as desired.

0 voters

Oral for people with a penis:

When slowly stroking in rhythm whilst sucking the head, also press on the frenulum with the pad of your thumb and movie it in a circular motion, wrap your mouth around the thumb when sucking

0 voters

Start at the base licking the balls then lick slowly along the shaft like itā€™s a lollipop. Once you arrive at the head, start licking around the rim before it goes in your mouth for the silken swirl - where you rotate your tongue around the head and rim before sucking the penis in and out.

0 voters

Stroke the shaft while teasingly licking the penis before putting the head in your mouth. Move up and down slowly, and gradually increase how much is in your mouth before removing your hand altogether. Finally, deep throat.

0 voters

Insert your left hand finger in (if theyā€™re ok with it) or around the anus with the right hand playing with the balls. Light and rhythmic with a tongue flick each time you get back under the head.

0 voters

Gently suck on each of the testicles separately, while loosely stroking the top third of the penis. When theyā€™re at their max, finish them off with a blowjob while your hand softly squeezes and gently pulls at the testicles as they cum.

0 voters

Start off with sucking the tip of the penis, letting the spit coat the penis head and drip down the side, moaning to create vibrations. Make sure your saliva is on so when you use your hands itā€™s easier to move them up and down without hurting your partner. Make sure to drink a bunch of water before you put anything in your mouth. You have more slickness then. Take a long lick from the balls moaning loudly to give those vibrations all the way to the top. Put the penis in your mouth and moan loudly rubbing the tip on the sides of the inside of your cheek.

0 voters

Cup the balls, pulling and squeezing gently but firmly gradually adding pressure. Insert a finger or two in the bum. Blow on the wet head between strokes and taking the penis in your mouth.

0 voters

Take the penis in and out shallowly, but with stiffish tongue pokes and press against the end of the penis

0 voters

Add a prostate massager into the play, go intentionally slow to make it so all their focus is still on the toy and any twitches or movements from the teasing makes it more intense.

0 voters

23 Likes

Bend your thumbs in to the palm of you hands and cover with the remaining fingers. It seems to supress the gag reflex. Does for me anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Not sure its a ā€œtechniqueā€ per-se, but drawing my OHā€™s clitoris into my mouth and doing a ā€œpulsingā€ suction seems to work wellā€¦iā€™m basically a human womanizer!..but less rapid I guess.

She certainly seems to like itā€¦

9 Likes

How I like it delivered:

The Pressured Palm & Preening Pussycat Combo

Firstly - and most importantly, a firm hand pressed flat and hard down below my belly and just above my pubic bone the whole time feels phenomenal, I canā€™t say why this adds to the pleasure so much but it really really does. I also find when he does this he pushes up towards my belly slightly exposing and protruding my clit a whole load more.

As far as technique goes, I crave really firm tongue pressure, full and broad flat licks, vertically (only ever uphill) with him moving his whole head with his whole tongue out (always out) and consistent rhythm is what I need to cum. Imagine a cat licking itā€™s fur and youā€™ve got it! Insert pussy pun here.

It really is as simple as that. None of this swirling circles for me. Random tongue jabbing all over the place is a no bueno.

Throw in a couple or three up-curled fingers and Iā€™m done :drooling_face:

It works 95% of the time, every time. :smile:

31 Likes

The Silken Swirl
I start at the base licking his balls then lick slowly along his shaft like itā€™s a lollipop. Once Iā€™ve arrived at the head I start licking around the rim before it goes in my mouth for the silken swirl where I rotate my tongue around the head and rim before sucking him in and out. This drives him mad and usually ends in him ejaculating in fact if heā€™s really up for it he wonā€™t last past the sicken swirl. :joy:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve found sucking clitoris in to pursed lips and then rubbing tongue over the clitoris, receives appreciating moans.:kiss::tongue::rocket:

5 Likes

Iā€™m passing this on to my OHā€¦ The Silken Swirl, technique.:rocket::boom:

My wife loves the first pressure on the belt/groin thing too. If sheā€™s doing solo play she always seems to do itā€¦so youā€™re not alone!

And my OH also likes everything else youā€™ve explained tooā€¦.depending on her mood it can either be suction or the ā€˜firm pressure lappingā€™

Either way Iā€™m happy - I love performing oral on herā€¦just wish she was the same to meā€¦I do love it when the ā€˜once in a blue moonā€™ night comes along!

2 Likes

Not exactly a technique but on my knees whilst heā€™s stood up, one hand on the base of the shaft and the other on his balls. Pull back the foreskin and take him deep so my nose hits my hand :+1:

2 Likes

I will stroke the shaft while teasingly licking him before putting the head in my mouth. I tend to move up and down slowly, and gradually increase how much is in my mouth before removing my hand altogether. Finally I deep throat. If I want to give my mouth a short break putting his penis between my boobs and stroking him that way always works well.

1 Like

I think one of the biggest things to remember when giving oral is that the whole rest of their body is still there! So just rubbing your hands across them or grabbing their tit$/a$$ adds that extra layer of sensation :heart:

Might seem like an obvious one, but finding the clitoris and where it pushes back to so you can work it just how you want :heart::heart::heart:

That is giving to a female, I have not received many blowjobs and get awkward when I do so couldnā€™t comment for the other way around

3 Likes

I love to hold a ice cube in my mouth first let it melt use it as lube then suck het clit in to my mouth and change tempo on licking her

I love licking and sucking her pussy first, heating it very wet, the as the clit jumps out, then do the same to the clit and not stoping until Iā€™m pushed away. This is done in conjunction with my two middle fingers targeting her g spot and my little finger teasing her arse.

6 Likes

Eye contact and enthusiasm. Thereā€™s nothing worse than looking down and seeing someone looking like itā€™s a chore. And slow and sensual rather than rushed. Itā€™s all about the journey, not the destination. :wink:

5 Likes

I will try and remember , but it has been many years . I also seem to remember that whenever I got to give her a good licking that my hands around her waist with my hands applying pressure also worked a treat . Something we both enjoyed was whomever was giving oral to hold a cold liquid in their mouth to chill tongue and lips , the thermal change elevated the feelings quickly . I always liked her to lightly drag her teeth up my cock and even a lite bite just below my cock head . If I remember any more I will add later . All I can tell you is I would often lick her until I had tongue cramps .

1 Like

Great contest! As for giving Iā€™m a left hand finger in (if heā€™s ok with it) or around the asshole with the right hand playing with balls. Light and rhythmic with a tongue flick each time I get back to under the head.

The other, and itā€™s definitely rarely used and situational is placing the guyā€™s hand around my neck and telling him to gently choke me. It gives your saliva this different reaction which makes it super thick and lots of it. Iā€™ve had crazy responses from guys when Iā€™ve done it and they usually do not last very long.

8 Likes

I like the long tease: (no entry until she is begging with her body)

• lick the outer lips one at a time with some gentle sucking on them.

• Then one long slow lick from clitoris down to her Perineum and then back up to her clitoris again slowly on the return lick. Trying to cover as much skin as you can with your tongue.

• repeat the lick back down but hover at her opening and dart your tongue in and out quickly, then lick back up to her clitoris.

• lick and gently suck on her inner lips one at a time.

• Now to start on her clitoris, gently hold back the skin above her clitoris with one hand as you gently in a slow swirling motion lick around her clitoris. After several swirls move on to a flicking motion on the clitoris with the tip of your tongue.

• Go back to a long lick down and back up as earlier but not as slow and also dart the tongue a couple of times in and out of her opening. When back at the clitoris gently suck on it.

• Move on to full mouth over her clitoris and try sucking as much of her in as possible and use your tongue to tease the clitoris.

• Now is when you start to touch her near her opening with your fingers, at this stage she should start to move her body to get your fingers and snide her, resist. Wait until she is using her legs and body to push them in.

• When this happens ensure 2 fingers are used and insert them slowly, all the way in and hold them there as you move just the tips of your fingers, then move them half way out and back in again. Repeat this 5 times.

• Now locate her g spot and move your fingers onto it and curl them slowly pulsating on it and you will start to feel it get fuller.

• continue sucking and pulsating your fingers until she Orgasms. It wonā€™t take long from this stage.

13 Likes

I agree with the long tease. I like to kiss, lick and even bite the inner thighs just a little bit. I also seem to always keep my hand flat on her pelvis, occasionally touching other erogenous zones. Once sheā€™s practically forcing me to her clit, I like to give it light touch at first. Then I will broadly lick down her lips and back up again, gradually gaining pressure so that by the third time, my tongue is spreading her lips and I can enter her fully with my tongue. Give her a little bit of the old in n out a few times, alternating moving up to her clit. Each time I move to the clit, the intensity increases and so does the amount of time I spend there. When I can tell sheā€™s close, I insert one or two fingers and start working her G spot. Once I feel everything ready, I suck on her clit like I would like her to do to me. Gradually increasing suction, pressure and speed until she squeezes my head and climbs the wall.

1 Like

Communicate :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yupā€¦thatā€™s itā€¦you win :wink: