Knicker sniffing

Alone or together I just love sniffing my OH knickers. What’s women’s real views on their OH sniffing their knickers that’s been next to their most intimate areas. Is it a turn on to catch your OH buried in your gusset revealing in the smell of your sex???

2 Likes

My wife thinks it's a bit strange, but she's ok with me doing it

Huge turn on, not sure the missies would agree if she caught me

If the smell gives him pleasure so be it. I'm sure it'turns you on and errction follows. Reward her with a it.

I used to love smelling the back of ladies panties, especially when she’s face sitting on me facing my feet.

Chosen-one wrote:

Alone or together I just love sniffing my OH knickers. What’s women’s real views on their OH sniffing their knickers that’s been next to their most intimate areas. Is it a turn on to catch your OH buried in your gusset revealing in the smell of your sex???

Absolutely. I loved it when he put my panties to his nose and breathed in. I even quite liked it myself.

I love the aroma of my wifes thongs. Really turns me on. Wife no problem with it.

Could this be the sole reason why panties theives exist?

I wouldn't like to catch my partner sniffing my undies, unless he has asked for permission first.

However, I sometimes make them smell them, either by ordering them to do so or by sitting on their face. In those cases, I find it pretty hot and somewhat degrading.

1 Like

Young man sniffing stolen panty in public was sent to Mental Hospital... https://mothership.sg/2019/09/panty-sniffer-remanded-imh/

I so miss doing this such a turn on my ex use to get turned on seeing me do it, I also have a scent fetish so she would give me her worn panties and worn clothing to keep, she would always say when the scent has gone or you want topping up leave them out so she would wear them again.

Why did my relationship have to go so terribly wrong![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

1 Like

I also have a scent thing...love bloke smell 🤫

2 Likes

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I also have a scent thing...love bloke smell 🤫

Curvy how far does your scent thing go do you like wearing mens clothes or is it just inhailing the scent? Asking as I haven't heard of anyone doing the same as me.

Love wearing mens shirts...I scour charity shops for them...it's nice knowing a bloke used to wear this shirt and you can still smell him on it...I used to take my 1st boyfriends tops home to smell and sleep with them really inhale his manly smells. When I'm with a bloke love to smell him deeply everywhere yes arm pits...balls the lot. My recent one didn't mind at all...but a few have thought I've been a bit weird.

1 Like

Sounds quite natural to me . I love smelling my wife . Enjoy it :-)

1 Like

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Love wearing mens shirts...I scour charity shops for them...it's nice knowing a bloke used to wear this shirt and you can still smell him on it...I used to take my 1st boyfriends tops home to smell and sleep with them really inhale his manly smells. When I'm with a bloke love to smell him deeply everywhere yes arm pits...balls the lot. My recent one didn't mind at all...but a few have thought I've been a bit weird.

Sounds very simular to me, never done the charity shop but have always thought about it. last girlfriend loved that side of me, but one before thought it was freaky and not normal.

Once I was called disgusting and perverted for politely asking a lady to facesit me, yet another time a lady was face sitting me in her panties, and asked me to remove them and lick her bottom.

There is a reason as to why a scent can cause arousal, it is infact primeval, Psychological and Biological. A scent sends signals to the brain triggering different senses. Not going to bore you all, but just to say what you sense from smell is also shared by the annimal world.

I have in the past been highly turned on by a partners underwear, it is a normal reaction. Hence why the panty selling buisness is so popular.

1 Like

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

There is a reason as to why a scent can cause arousal, it is infact primeval, Psychological and Biological. A scent sends signals to the brain triggering different senses. Not going to bore you all, but just to say what you sense from smell is also shared by the annimal world.

I have in the past been highly turned on by a partners underwear, it is a normal reaction. Hence why the panty selling buisness is so popular.

Very true about the animal world![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I love my Scent fetish its a simple fetish that gets me turned on so quick.

Forgot all about it

My first girl friends mum used to inspect and sniff all the girls knickers living in the house to check what they had been upto

She was a bit strange

Concerned mum or very kinky???

2 Likes