Knicker sniffing

paulsballs wrote:

Forgot all about it

My first girl friends mum used to inspect and sniff all the girls knickers living in the house to check what they had been upto

She was a bit strange

Concerned mum or very kinky???

What sort of things could she sniff out? 'I've just had a quick huff of your gusset and I notice you've taken up the piano'.
4 Likes

Still one of my kinks :man_facepalming:

@Ian_Chimp :joy:

@CurvyJilly Omg, I’ve done this before too. I have bought a second hand guys jumper just because I loved the smell of it!

I like to smell her panties. It puts me close to her it helps if are unable to be close her smell is enough to turn me on.

1 Like

I love to smell Mrs Bears panties, she knows about it as well and doesn’t seem to mind. In fact this morning she threw her panties onto my face when she got up to go and shower!

2 Likes

Very jealous wish that would happen to me

1 Like

My oh loves the scent on my panties, if im feeling naughty i will put them in his work bag so he will find them when hes at work. Sends him wild!

1 Like

When I was " a bit" younger I snuck a sniff now and again . Some would bring that primal breeding hormones right out . Did not get caught , some would not have been happy . Several I asked and they rubbed out an orgasm and gave them to me . Which reminds me of a particular woman wearing a select perfume that drove me wild every time she wore it . Unfortunately we were both married and each others sent drove us wild while at work . Many days of flirting . Memories .

1 Like

@Oldman i have experienced the perfume thing, i have no idea what brand it was, but a woman who was not my type, stood next to me and the smell of her scent and maybe her pheromones hit that primal spot at the back of my brain, i took slow deliberate deep breathes to get more!

1 Like

I quite often leave my panties for my husband after a good solo session. When I’m on a night shift I often tuck them in his pillow case so he finds them when he goes to bed.

7 Likes

@loulou25 that sounds hot :hot_face:

Also getting a photo of worn panties text to you would be hot too

1 Like

I love the idea of him sniffing my pants and thongs and using them during masturbation I find it incredibly erotic and a huge turn on :grin: I also like it when he gives them back to me used and makes me wear them out :relaxed:

7 Likes

Envious of this attitude :grin:

3 Likes

Love this! :heart::heart::heart::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

On a slight tangent, anyone else like smelling/tasting their OHs armpits? Its very similar, with the pheromone hit.

@Married_Girl keep us posted!!! So hot :hot_face:

Actually yes. For some reason, in March, he decided he was going to shave his armpits for the first time ever, and he’s been doing it ever since. Now there isn’t any hair, I kind myself licking them a fair amount. Not something I thought I’d like.

2 Likes

@KinkyMira i saw it done on Tin Star the tv series, and it was so hot. But i was already doing it before that. I just find the sight of them arousing, especially how a raised arm makes the breasts look, it’s so easy to go from licking the breasts and continue round to the armpit. The taste and smell of thr pheromones is amazing, similar but different from genital pheromones if that makes sense?

1 Like

Love sniffing my OH’s panties and love to look at a photo while I press them to my face and take in her aroma. I’ve worn them on my face while we’ve fucked as well… intense.

1 Like