Knicker sniffing

This will always be a favourite kink of mine the scent and wearing them to masturbating with them, Cant see I will ever stop loving this Scent Kink of mine.

3 Likes

Love sniffing OH knickers love her smell and it’s even better if she is still wearing them

1 Like

Most evenings I lie with my head in her lap so I can get the scent direct from the source.

1 Like

I always joke with the wife about leaving some out. To be honest I’ve never done it but can certainly see the appeal.

1 Like

Maybe this is why my husband has a real interest in doing the laundry :thinking:

Time to set out some scented sexy secrets I think :crazy_face: I will leave today’s racey lacey thongs out on top of the laundry basket this evening and report back with my findings :face_with_monocle:

Secret Agent Blonde Bunny is on a mission :rofl:

7 Likes

If I was mr bunny I would want to get caught red handed :shushing_face:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: he just might!

2 Likes

Be a proper secret agent and set a camera up for your amusement

2 Likes

When I wore them, I was always leaving them for him, or putting them in his pocket, or just outright handing them to him. Almost every pair. I got them back… eventually :rofl:

2 Likes

My ex was doing that for me, she would say when the scent has gone give them back and I will wear them again. I think I had more of her underwear and clothes than she had lol

1 Like

Never done it but think wife would divorce me if I did

I love it. The scent really gets me going so I sniff a nice worn pair while I masturbate then they’re there ready to finish myself off into them. I always have to give them back clean though

2 Likes

Recently told my wife that I sniff her panties; wasn’t disgusted by it - amused if anything. For those thinking of owning up. Go for it! In my case, she’s also taken control of when i orgasm. Last night she let me masturbate, only if I sniffed her panties whilst she watched. The hottest thing (for me anyway) we’ve done in a long time. Really love her scent!!

1 Like

Pheromones are vastly underappreciated in my opinion!

4 Likes

Before myself and my partner lived together I’d ask her if I could keep her used knickers to smell during the week which she was happy to do as long as I returned them clean. This gave me the chance to sniff and use them as an aid to masterbate with / onto (although don’t know if I told her that!)

Now we live together, if I’m feeling particularly naughty during the day I’ll text her at work seeking permission to sniff her pants after I’ve done a chore and she’ll usually oblige.

I also have been gagged with her pants which I probably love the most.

2 Likes

I’m a guy and omg do I love sniffing a pair of a womans worn dirty knickers! I especially love it if they’re damp or wet with lots of strong aroma. Its much more arousing having a woman watching me, but my biggest fantasy is to be caught by the woman and have her ask to watch me and have a go herself!

3 Likes

Would like to @mpenfold2007, unfortunately I don’t get the chance.

I love the scent of my OH and while she does find it a bit odd she will pack a pair of her worn panties for me when I have an overnight business trip

I love my wifes panties, she likes that I like it.

Sometimes I will lick her through her crotchless knickers until she cums, making them all wet with her juice. She will handcuff me and stuff them in my mouth, finishing off with some tape to gag me and then rub her boobs in my face while riding me.

I’ll often have a good sniff when she takes them off in the evening.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge