Knicker vibrators

Afternoon all :)

I have put the Mantric Knicker vibrator in my basket as I love the Mantric vibrator I have. Does anyone have experience of this one? I have a 40% off code for my birthday so decided to treat myself for once 😂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41534

I bought my wife some and sadly tried them on for 2 minutes said they were uncomfortable and that was the end of that, they'll probably sit collecting dust now for 12 months and then land up in the bin 😫😫

Hi,

Sorry if this reply comes too late to help with your decision and although we haven't tried the Mantric, I bought the Fifty Shades knicker vibe for my wife last year and think it's still available. It has a single nub rather than the double on the one you're looking at but is really effective.

We had previously tried the insertable version but she didn't really like it or get any real reaction from wearing it as she responds much more readily to clitoral stimulations.

The Fifty Shades knicker vibrator does exactly that as she can position it on just the right spot for maximum effect.

She has worn it at home and out and about whilst shopping and out for drinks and meals and loves the naughty feelings it gives her whether she operates it herself or hands me the controller.

Being remote controlled means that it can be switched on and off or adjusted discretely.

I can tell when she's switched it on from the way she shifts around in her seat or just wanders around the supermarket in a bit of a daze!!! 😂

I also love to watch her reaction to me flicking it on when she's talking to somebody else or ordering drinks at the bar although that particular source of fun is on hold at the moment.

She's realised that the gusset on some of her panties is not stitched all the way round which makes a perfect little pocket to slip her toy into to hold it right against her clit and means that she can use it with skimpy thongs without the risk of it dropping out at the till 😂😂

As I said, I hope this isn't too late and if not, go for it. You won't be disappointed.