Remote control toy for public use.

Me and my partner have recently brought the 50 shades knicker vibrator in order to use it out and about. My issue is it seems quiet loud. Does anyone any suggestions of reasonably priced remote control toys that are quiet enough to use in public places without being noticeable. Many thanks

Most vibrating toys seem relatively loud in the quiet of your own home but if you choose your venues wisely you will find that they are pretty much inaudible.

We tend to use them in music venues or busy pubs and clubs. No problems yet.

We was looking to use when out shopping or going for a meal.... would this be possible or am I being too adventurous?

I would suggest looking at insertable toys as the body will mask some of the noise.

Thank you, any you can recommend of the website?

Out for a meal is the perfect location for a bit of remote controlled fun and I always know we're in for a good night when she slides the controller across the table to me.

Most pubs and restaurants are fairly lively and a cushioned dining chair will further mask the noise as hard wooden chairs tend to magnify the sound of the vibrations.

My wife prefers the knicker vibes to the insertable types and has had many an orgasm during a night out. It does however mean that she has to wear knickers but has also discovered that the gusset on some of her panties is not stitched all round so makes an ideal little pocket to hold her vibe snugly and exactly where she wants it.

Apart from the obvious effect, she loves the fact that nobody else knows what we're up to (or maybe they do) and I just love watching her wriggle in her seat.

The higher the speed, the louder they are so try a slower speed when you're anywhere quiet and make sure you scroll through the patterns in advance and know which one she prefers but be careful not to flick it on just as she takes a mouthful, especially if she's sitting opposite you 😉😂😂

Out for a meal is the perfect location for a bit of remote controlled fun and I always know we're in for a good night when she slides the controller across the table to me.

Most pubs and restaurants are fairly lively and a cushioned dining chair will further mask the noise as hard wooden chairs tend to magnify the sound of the vibrations.

My wife prefers the knicker vibes to the insertable types and has had many an orgasm during a night out. It does however mean that she has to wear knickers but has also discovered that the gusset on some of her panties is not stitched all round so makes an ideal little pocket to hold her vibe snugly and exactly where she wants it.

Apart from the obvious effect, she loves the fact that nobody else knows what we're up to (or maybe they do) and I just love watching her wriggle in her seat.

The higher the speed, the louder they are so try a slower speed when you're anywhere quiet and make sure you scroll through the patterns in advance and know which one she prefers but be careful not to flick it on just as she takes a mouthful, especially if she's sitting opposite you 😉😂😂

We've got 2 of the insertable kinds, the fifty shades of grey one and a Cal Exotics love egg.

The 50 shades was one of our first toy purchases and continues to this day to be our go to love egg. Unfortunately we haven't actually tried it out in public (Mrs Sen not so sure) but even in the confines of our own bedroom and house, its pretty inaudible unless my face is right next to it ;)

The Cal exotics egg seems to pack more of a punch than the 50 shades one and it seems to like starting on quite a high setting. This is off putting for Mrs Sen and would certainly curb any desire to use it in public for her, but even though its more powerful than the 50 shades, its quieter and really is all but silent even next to it.

As others have said, there is quite a bit of ambient noise in restaurants, pubs, cafes etc and you will most likely not even get noticed that you are using it. If someone does look suspiciously, the remote can turn it off quickly and/or it can be mistaken (disguised) as a phone on vibrate.