Knickers off or to the side

Hi folks,

Looking for opinions on what people do when it comes to your wife’s underwear. When my wife and I have sex, probably 90% of the time I just pull her knickers to the side and get down to it. My wife’s a thong and G string wearer so pulling them to the side is easy and allows plenty access.

What’s the general consensus on this , is it uncomfortable?

Do you prefer underwear off or on?

6 Likes

I rarely pull OHs to the side, I much prefer full access

4 Likes

Almost always off, but these days I have more crotchless panties that stay on, or if he’s really liking the look of something, I’ll keep it on only if it’s real stretchy or strappy :+1:

10 Likes

It really just depends on the scenario. If it’s been a while and we just want to get to it, pull them to the side. If we have time to play around a bit then completely off.

8 Likes

Completely off for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wear crotchless if I’m wearing other lingerie, such as a bodystocking, and they stay on as it’s easier.

8 Likes

Crotchless is preferred if they’re left on. Knickers-to-the-side can chafe a little.

12 Likes

I’m with @Ian_Chimp … not a fan of the chafing and when we switch back and forth from oral to PIV and rimming, the whole thing gets in the way. I want no hindrances when it comes to access…

5 Likes

We do both depending on what we’re doing. If we’re roleplaying and if it needs knickers/thong with it. Or if I’m wearing a basque, corset, babydoll or a chemise I like to put on crotchless knickers, and sometimes I go without and go commando, and that way I can feel the full force of his spankings, the feeling of the stings on my cheeks is a real turn on for me, harder the spanks the better.

1 Like

Knickers to the side!!!

3 Likes

It would appear it’s almost a 50/50. I think I will remove her thong more in future as we have experienced chaffing in the past.

I appreciate the underwear my wife wears so I like to see it on her and that helps get me going.

2 Likes

Yeah bit of both…I do like doing that slutty pull to the side sometimes, but most of the time it’s removed

5 Likes

Most of the time they’re completely off but we both occasionally like them to be kept on and pulled to the side. It just feels a littler dirtier that way. Crotchless are good too.

3 Likes

We 90% of the time have them completely off, but last night while taking the OH from behind I just pulled them to the side and really rather enjoy the look.

Might have to do it more regularly!

3 Likes

Quite often left on and pulled tightly to the side. Face down bum up, my hands reaching back holding both of my cheeks and knickers

14 Likes

When Mrs Cheshire has made the effort to put on her nice lingerie it seems a waste to take it off so then it’s definitely just pulled to the side. But on a normal day it’s fully naked with everything off.

3 Likes

Both really, although one pair did get ripped late last week. I like it rough in the bedroom and my OH was a bit too eager and panties are now in the bin…

Think I tipped him over the edge in my outfit :heart_eyes::yum:

5 Likes

A bit of both also.

Sexy lingerie is a real turn on for me, so keeping them on & just pulled to the side is amazing. However there is the fear of chafing!!

Sometimes is easier just to whip them off and go for it.

4 Likes

The panties never stay on that long even the crotchless ones come off pretty quick.
If we are out sometimes they end up in his pocket before we even get home.

3 Likes

I like them off unless I’m wearing crotchless knickers :wink:
If the moment took us though with limited time I would be happy to have the pulled to the side.

2 Likes

Love when we leave them on (can be both of us, one of us or neither of us) but usually end up off after a while because of the chaffing, although that can sense heightening for a while! Love the feeling of the lace or silk between us! It also looks sexy and lustful when looking down

2 Likes