Knock , Knock .... Sorry I am new :) say hello

Lots of welcomes to do here. Hope you all have fun x

1 Like

Hay welcome to the forum, weā€™re all new to this one so its a great time to startā€¦enjoy x

2 Likes

Hi everyone,:wave: hope this new forum doesnā€™t take too long to get used to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi Iā€™m new here too, donā€™t know if this is a direct reply to someone or if it gets added to the post but hoping I work it all out soon!!

1 Like

Hi there @Curious_Couple_19 and welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hi thanks @wildflower for the welcome, just got to try and get my head round all these new badges and other stuff. :blush: Any tips lol

I think the best thing is not to worry about the badges and extra features straight away. The more you post, and the more you read, the more itā€™ll all sink in. :+1: Thereā€™ll be lots of examples of all the different things you can do in other memberā€™s posts, and then youā€™ll be able to see what they do, and how useful they are, in a bit of context (which will help).

And thereā€™s the Sandbox topic if you fancy a no-pressure practice. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Err I only wish I could give you some tips @Curious_Couple_19 :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m still trying to find my way around all this too! Think itā€™s just going to be a matter of trial and error!

1 Like

@wildflower think itā€™s going to take me a while to get used to it to :joy::joy::joy:

Well letā€™s just say Iā€™m doing slightly better today than yesterday @TandS2015 :joy:

1 Like

@wildflower have a quick look this morning and everything had changed. Fingers crossed for us all then.

Hi everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Willc just logged back in and itā€™s gone mental canā€™t find my way around lol you ok ?

Hi @Colourful_Otter

1 Like

Hello, and welcome :grinning:

Hi! Iā€™m new to this! Slightly nervous!

Hi there missy 33 xxx

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi all. This is all a bit new and daunting :thinking:

Hi there @Toy_Fan , think itā€™s all new for us all

1 Like