Lack Of Gay Representation

Hi @arturpospiech181, welcome to the community!
As has already been mentioned above, the forum is a really inclusive place, so I hope that you enjoy it here! :blush:

1 Like

@arturpospiech181 welcome and I’m sure you will get some feedback as to the topic you created. I’m finding the forum a great place to drop in and ask for advice and hear different opinions. Enjoy

1 Like

Hi there @arturpospiech181 :slightly_smiling_face: Rest assured, there are quite a few LGBTQ+ members here, and a fair number are regular posters. Just as in wider society, we’re not in the majority, but we are here, honest, and your presence here can only help to increase that representation. Welcome aboard, brother! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Join in the games, it definitely helps to break the ice and have a laugh! Also we have The Lounge where you can discuss random stuff.

1 Like

Hi and welcome @arturpospiech181 :smile:

1 Like

I will for sure have to check them out! Thank you!!

1 Like

This community seems so amazing already :heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the party.

You will find this place diverse totally inclusive and absolutely non judgemental.

Have a blast. :blush:

2 Likes

Represent Dude!

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @arturpospiech181

1 Like

Gay woman here. The comminity here seems very open and accepting to all orientations, though outside of queer spaces it’s an unfortunate reality that the straights will always have us outnumbered! I’ve no doubt that other gay men will read your reviews and appreciate your perspective though, even if you don’t necessarily know about it.

4 Likes

Hi there!
Fellow newbie to these forums

But I deeply enjoyed this, and look forward to seeing the gay perspective on this toys! Legit will make my days :tada:

2 Likes

Welcome and I do get what your saying @arturpospiech181, It appears to me that whilst there is a good representation of the gay community here it is noticeable that most replies are from mixed sex couples, I say mixed sex couples because what is also noticeable the amount of couples that both are bisexual is also quite telling too. I’d say on here nearly every female from a mixed sex couple is bisexual and a very high percentage of men from a mixed couple are bisexual too so it’s hard to say heterosexual couples.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. We are awesome bunch of people with many orientations. Looking forward to seeing you around :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Well… I don’t class myself as gay (married to a woman with 2 kids haha) but I have had several same sex partners including one serious one that lasted about 2 years. I don’t really think of myself as bi either (I don’t like labels) but I believe you fall in love with a person not a gender.
I just happen to have met my soul mate and she’s the opposite sex that’s all. I guess if she’d been a he it wouldn’t have mattered.

But yes… I’ve had plenty of gay experience, I just don’t really shout about it / think about it much because it was before I met my wife.

6 Likes

Hey @arturpospiech181, welcome to the community

:wave::wave::wave:

It’s certainly an inclusive forum and I have noticed that LH are working on making everything inclusive, such as making the position of the week non-gender specific.

Personally I feel we’re all in here to share tips on having sex and that isn’t necessarily gender specific. Tips on anal play can be for either gender, it’s more of a personal choice if you’re into it (I am btw :rofl:)

1 Like

Hey @arturpospiech181 welcome and glad to see another fellow gay member!
Yes there are certainly a few of us on here but defo rather sparse - nevertheless it’s never stopped me from interacting about my experiences in the community chat :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve done a fair few reviews on toys as well

1 Like

I just would love more gay males yo speak up honestly and i really hope through being so open about all my experiences that more gay people will speak up!!!

2 Likes

Gay men are probably not contributing much to the discussions here, because they are enjoying themselves and ‘living the dream’. As a society we only tend to speak up when annoyed or when we are helping others with their problems.
The current Corona virus crisis illustrates this well, with people who are dedicating themselves to helping people and volunteering, and others who point out the mistakes that are being made and want improvements. Society needs both types to function well. The rest of us just do our bit and look forward to the ‘new normal’.
Hopefully members (no pun intended) of this forum are using the lockdown to learn and appreciate how wonderful, special and pleasurable their own and their partner’s bodies are.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard.

1 Like