Lack Of Gay Representation

Hey Everyone,
I just joined the community fully, looking through all the replies, having a wee nosey on the profiles that have interesting things to say! However seems like there’s a small amount of male gay representation, even when reading sex toy reviews, hardly ever see a gay mans perspective! I really got into writing reviews for any gay men interested in sex toys or possibly for any men that love anal play, usually just find straight male reviews on how their Gf/Wife enjoyed them using the toy on them. Am i crazy or blind or both? Where are the gay men!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome! It’s a very inclusive forum and we do have gay members, but we can’t force people to interact or post reviews. Hopefully you can do both and encourage more responses! :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I think you’ll discover quite a few when they read your post :slight_smile:

The forum is fully inclusive to the point that posts really should be written so that the include people of any gender and any sexual orientation so that may be why you aren’t spotting male gay people specifically.

4 Likes

Thank you for your response. I fully understand we can’t force people to interact, i really am going to be open in the community and share my experiences. hoping to encourage more gay man to speak up more possibly and share their experiences!!! Hope my post wasn’t taken the wrong way!! :sweat:

8 Likes

Certainly not, it was a valid question! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hiya @arturpospiech181 :wave: Welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few. Hang around… interact… have fun.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

I’m defo staying the community is very welcoming and pleasant to chat to!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! loving the experience so far! Can’t wait to make friends here!

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Hi @arturpospiech181 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!
Your views and product reviews will be most welcome :+1:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @arturpospiech181 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome mate

1 Like

Hello and welcome @arturpospiech181 :blush::wave:t2:

The forum is a really lovely and inclusive place, and we’re a real mixed crowd! Your perspective on reviews and on the forum will be incredibly helpful, so get involved!

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @arturpospiech181 :blush: I’d definitely agree with @WillC and your views are of course welcome! Hopefully your interactions/reviews will inspire others from the community to make their voices heard too! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming! Definitely cant wait to get more involved within this community! :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.
Most of my toy reviews are from my perspective or personal experience. I may not be gay but its a males experience.
I will say i dont get into the nitty gritty of what goes in where but i still review from my experience be it an anal or penis toy.

1 Like

Definitely great to have all perspectives of toys from everyone!

1 Like

Welcome, from the two of us x

1 Like

Hi @arturpospiech181! Welcome to the forum :grin: :wave:

1 Like