Could you do without your vibrator/dildo?

I got my first vibrator at university when I was single and just before I got with my boyfriend. I've been using a dildo and vibrator regularly since then for the last 4 years or so and am very happy to use them on my own and have taken them away on holiday.

My boyfriend says he likes me using them but I think is surprised how often they get used and thinks I couldn't do without them now! He's probably right actually but would anyone else be able to give up their toys?

Being single and freaked/squeamish about using my hands absolutely no way could I do without, it's my only release and I need it a lot at the moment.

I could go without Dildos, although I'd miss glass. I couldn't be without vibrators now through!

No I could not go with out ...lol 🙂

I'm with Nat. Could do with dildos but wouldn't want to be without my vibes

No way, I love my toys as much as I enjoy sex with OH! Just depends on what mood I'm in (and what mood he's in!). He has some toys too, I'm building a little collection for him 😉

No !!!!! Lol xx

Honestly I couldn't. My magic wand is my bff - can't live without it!

I could totally go without sex toys. I've got to know my own body really well and I know how to pleasure myself, sex toys are just the cherry on top 🙂

I could but I don't want to - the same as Lu SB my magic wand is my BFF. 😊

Tbh i have only recently discovered toys. I have never really wanted/needed them but as i have got older (still only 26 lol) my sex drive has increase, also me and my husband wanted to spice thing up a little in the bedroom.
I am not a fan of a dildo but i dont think i could go with out my vibrators now.

I too have only just discovered sex toys, I do like the variety with my glass collection and vibrators I don't want to do without them now.

In honesty yes probably, but why go without when you don't need to?

If your partner is feeling uncomfortable or threatened by the toys why not get him to use them on you?

Yes I could quite easily. However...

I can brush my teeth without an electric toothbrush, I can dry my hair without a hairdryer and I can clean the kitchen floor without my steam mop.

It's more enjoyable to use them so I do :)

Probably could, but wouldn't!

Not long been using toys and I would not be prepared to go back to being without now I know what they are capable of ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hell no, once you try a wand...you'll never turn back ;)

I could but I'd rather not

Browncoats wrote:

Yes I could quite easily. However...

I can brush my teeth without an electric toothbrush, I can dry my hair without a hairdryer and I can clean the kitchen floor without my steam mop.

It's more enjoyable to use them so I do :)

Exactly this! I orgasm more easily with a vibrator, so I'll probably always choose it over using just my hands.

Could do without vibrators, sometimes I have to force myself to manage without one or I end up with no sensation during sex. Boyfriend can tell when I've had a particularly stressful week if 'm taking forever to finish lol. Couldn't do without dildos, use one pretty much every time I masturbate, and quite often during sex.