Ladies, how often do you you use a vibrator?

Me and the husband both have our toys (Rabbits, Fleshlights etc) and know about each others and the fact that we use them mainly alone when we need to. We are pretty open with each other and dont hide anything. He walked in on me last week when I'd just finished so it was easy to tell what I'd been doing and he got all interested about how often I used my rabbit. Thinking about it, I probably use it every time I masturabate now and don't usually do it manually so about 3 times a week. Does anyone else always use a vibrator every time and how often does yours come out the toy drawer?

I guess it's different for me cos I'm single but I've been using one everyday for the past few days and I'm so used to them now that fingers just don't do it for me anymore :( I would know, I tried last night and I was just getting frustrated so I gave up and got Mia out (from under my pillow)

Maybe a couple of times a week but it various according to situation.

most times when i mastabate

same as above - fingers are doing it for me anymore - vibe come out most nights

oops sorry meant " fingers arent doing it for me " but i do have a partner now and we still use toys

I started using a vibrator at uni and have always used one since then. I just liike something inside me and my fingers just dont give me this. I would say I use may vibe everytime I masturbate (cant remember last time I used fingers only) and its probably 2 times a week when my husband is at home and probably most nights if he works away in the week.

Once a year... if that - I think I am in the minority though.

probably 2 or 3 times a week but it depends if OH is about, when he works away toys are used more often

Probs at least five times a week... even when I'm with my partner we both will play with toys together. And I mix it up and use different vibrators or combos of vibrations each time which keeps it fresh.

Mmm.... might be a bit of an addict :)

I always use a vibe or glass as fingers dont rock my boat I will use them if I am away from home like this weekend & I couldnt have my toys

My wife still doesn't like to use her fingers (possibly the result of conditioning when she was a child!) and so she usually turns to a vibrator for any self-pleasuring. Initially, she would only use it as an accessory when we were having sex, but more recently I've persuade her to use it as a toy whenever she feels like it. I think she now goes solo with it about 2-3 times a week. I can also report that, contrary to the fears expressed by some partners, this doesn't appear to reduce her appetite for sex with me at all -- indeed it seems to have the opposite effect.

No I crave for it more the more i pleasure myself

Five or six times a week most weeks.

My husband loves using them on me, what he does not know is that use them when i on my days off, last time i used my new rabbit, and even rang him on his mobile and webcamed as well

I use mine at least once a week, either solo or with my hubby. He likes using it onme too. I find it difficult to cum using my fingers, I find it's a bit like trying to tickle yourslf.. practically impossible for me anyway.

3 to 4 times a week when ever i play with myself or with my partner xx

Different.. sometimes I forget about it for some time, then it is every day or several times a day.

I use a vibrator evey time I orgasm - it's the only way I can orgasm. I don't orgasm very often though, maybe once a week or so. Twice on occasion. I have lots of sex without orgasm though!

Adx

When I remember..so like...

3 times a year...

LOL