Ladies, how often do you you use a vibrator?

I really struggle to climax without a vibe now! I never play without one, whether i'm going solo or with OH.

OMG, i use at least one like every day now! Becoming desperate, lol

:)

xxx

I very rarely use one. I don't get off on vibrations, and the one's I do own either collect dust (bullets) or are used without the batteries normally....though even then it's not often.

My OH uses one when I am with her, especially during our sex sessions - I don't know if she uses it without me, perhaps but not something she admits to for some reason?!

few times a day

When I'm single I use my rabbit pretty much every day.

If I am with someone I still use a couple of times a week as I have avery high sex drive

I can orgasm using fingers only but it takes a lot longer!!!!

Whenever I get the house to myself, sometimes several times a week other times maybe twice a month. Too many nosey ears and not enough peace unfortunately.

Several times a week but bugs is broken (I just couldn't get on calling him Jessica!!). Noooooooo!! Luckily lh are coming to my rescue with a replacement.....his little silver balls have stopped twizzling !! :-(((

Maybe 4 times a day? Only like once a day when I have a boyfriend though.

sex during bondage?

5 or 6 days a week on average I reckon

My girlfriend never uses any type of toy unless I use it on her.

She just doesn't enjoy solo play for some reason.

Never liked the feel of my own fingers, I used to hump a pillow when I grew up until I got my first vibe. Since then it has been a clit vibe almost every time I masturbate, which means I use it once or twice a day.

It is different when I have sex with a/my partner. Someone elses fingers feel heavenly on my clit, it's just my own I don't care for :-)

Maybe 4 days a week, if I'm playing I'll generally use one.

Hubby works 5 nights a week so i tend to use mine when he is working.

Hubby works 5 nights a week so i tend to use mine when he is working.

Not that often really, only if i really got the time for a good alone session I get my toys out.
But mostly it is just a quick fingerjob instead of my vibrator. Also it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I do not use my vibrator for 1 month, whereas other times I use it every week.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I guess it's different for me cos I'm single but I've been using one everyday for the past few days and I'm so used to them now that fingers just don't do it for me anymore :( I would know, I tried last night and I was just getting frustrated so I gave up and got Mia out (from under my pillow)

I'm the same but even before vibrators I could never get off with fingers so I always use my trusty vibes. Its a shame really coz when I get a OH and he tries to get me off it won't work though I'd love it to :( I've tried balms and lubes to make it more sensative but nada! X

my wife user's the happy rabbit 2 at least 3 per week while I watch and masterbate at the same time .If she user's by herself then she's too tired for me so we agreed to only use then together

Like once a week. The kids always pinch the batterys 😑