Ladies, how often do you you use a vibrator?

I tend to just use my hand really, and I masturbate once a day. Every now and then I'll spice it up with a vibrator, whenever I feel like getting a bit more ;)

I'm actually missing a bullet or a vibrating egg in my drawer... Might need to indulge myself when the paycheck arrives! :)

I don't use it, used it once, I can't even masturbate alone because it doesn't feel as good as when my partner does it. I guess my stimulation is caused more mentally than physically because I don't really feel pleasure when I do it on my own and I don't like the idea of some manufactured object pleasing me, it doesn't feel right. Which really sucks because I only see my partner once every three weeks or so....

Whenever I'm in the mood really. I'd say that's about two or three times a week when I'm on my own, and a bit more when I'm with my boyfriend.

I use mine most days sometimes twice if i'm in the mood. But can go several weeks with out. Hubby works long hours so sex is only on the cards at the weekends. He puts up with me playing with my toys. I always hope he'll join in but he never does, unless he's not got to get up for work.

just broke mine, I've ordered something new a rock chick, my first go with anything other than a rabbit. I hope it arrives tomorrow.

To be honest I masterbate a lot as my OH doesn't have a high a sex drive as me, but mostly with dildos, only use a vibrator about 20% of the time, although I am eying up the tiger as my next vibrator, or maybe the doxy wand, I don't have a wand yet.

The tiger looks amazing Fun Louise, completely unique!

We use vibrators 2 out of 3 times ish I'd say. My husband really enjoys using them on me, especially the g spot ones. I use them all the time during solo play which has been a whopping twice this year.

For solo play, pretty much every time.

For couple play, 50% of the time.

Pretty much every time I masturbate....which is VERY frequently and usually every time oh and I have sex. Its very rare that the toy box dosen't get opened.......and my doxy is used so much it never makes it into the box ! Lol x

Terri JJ wrote:

Pretty much every time I masturbate....which is VERY frequently and usually every time oh and I have sex. Its very rare that the toy box dosen't get opened.......and my doxy is used so much it never makes it into the box ! Lol x

Which doxy do you have Terri?

pehaps more than 2 times a week

like the flexible rubber ons best not the plastic hard ones

we both use them on my vagina,sometimes with a rubber on it which alwyas brings me to orgasam just have always love the feel of a rubber used on my vagina

Every time I play alone I can't get on with my fingers in me its frustrating as hell and I get annoyed it does nothing for me. I use fingers on my clit which is good but I like to be filled this for me is vibe or hubby. I use a few times a week alone and with hubby he is happy to use vibe on me in play we both try switch it up each time keeps it exciting and new. I couldn't live without a vibrator now thou. Its my easiest way to climax I can other ways but takes so long .
An it no body got time for that!!!😜

I masturbate every day (or almost) and I'd say 9 times out of 10 I'll use a vibrator. It's just easier.

I confess I use my Tango almost every day (I am on my third one and I suppose I will have to buy a new specimen before long). When it comes to my other vibes and dildos, I would say I use them 3 or 4 times a week.

(Ah well, you know, when you are a single virgin...)