Ladies...

Ladies, honestly now, how big is a decent sized penis. Non of that "it's not how big you are it's what you do with it". You know us men are paranoid about this, so let us know what you think.

It really is down to personal choice. Some people like large, some like wide, some like slender. A lot depends on how your own body is and how "tight" you are. Remember some people find penetration uncomfortable so in that case big is not better.

Sorry but that is like me asking 'does my bum look big in this?'

there is no perfect size, what is most important is the man it is attached to

xGGx

I agree - I'd never say a width of 2.5" and length of 8" is perfect. If you don't meet this criteria, jog on!

I'll admit I've only slept with 2 people - both different sized, one uncut, the other not - and they both have distinct pluses and minuses! It really is what you do with it. No point being hung like a horse and not knowing what to do with it.

Angel x

i love them all small ,thin, fat, and now and again the extra large there all good for me

It's about width for me not the length. But even if you don't make for much in that department, you can always make up for it with amazing foreplay and taking time to make sure everyone gets their fair share of pleasure ;)

ghostgirl wrote:

Sorry but that is like me asking 'does my bum look big in this?'

there is no perfect size, what is most important is the man it is attached to

xGGx

totally my ex was close to 11 inches.... and even though he still thinks its a great converstaion topic with me (eh no) it does nothing for me and I'm very happy with OH and his 7 inches....

it is all about the guy it belongs to :D

Yep. completely personal preference, too long can be unfomfortable for me as I find it hitting my cervix now the most enjoyable thing in the world and too girthy could be painful for me, but judging by some toy sizes, others do enjoy longer and very girthy toys, so its up to the taste (and anatomy).

For someone who has multiple lovers I have to say no size doesn't matter. I agree with what other people have stated, it is the person it's attached to. I have one lover who is very big in this area but in all honesty if I'm not completely happy or comfortable with him on the day his size doesn't matter at all during performance, basically my other lovers or partner who would be classed as average would feel the same as that person depending on the current emotion circumstances.

Also larger doesn't mean better in other ways. My lover who is larger seems to have a lot less comtrol over his movement when thrusting and so on than someone who is a bit smaller. though this could be due to many things I guess.

I agree with what others have said. My OH is not the biggest guy I've been with, but he's the best fit for me and he knows how to use his equipment, and that's what matters.

At the end of the day, skill over size, every time.

Size absolutely matters to me. The larger the girth, the more likely penetration will be painful. There's no good answer to that problem. If I fess up to a nice guy, he feels awful and gets all hesitant. If he's a jerk, then he acts like I'm faulty for not appreciating the wonders of his manhood. Eventually my body will get used to being stretched that far but it takes a lot of pain to get to that point - and only if sex is frequent. Otherwise, it's like starting from scratch every time.

It's also far easier to give an excellent blow job when there's a bit of room to manouver.

My best lover by far had the second smallest penis I've had the pleasure of knowing. He had good thigh/butt muscles - and that matters more. Men who use their muscles to thrust have better control than men who use their weight. The smallest was short enough that it hit my G-spot. He had no idea what he was doing with his hands or mouth, but that part worked a treat.

So yes, size does matter. Whatever yours is, figure out how to use that to advantage.

ok, so the ladies are very happy no matter what size it is! (phew!)

Very interested after reading about Occhiverdi's ex's 11 incher!

What sizes have you girls seen / tried? I'm sure I read somewhere that UK average as 5 - 6", but is that what you are finding in reality, and what are the extreme ends?

I've found that the average size in the UK (with men ive been with) is 5.5 inches or there abouts. My OH is a 7 and reasonably thick which is nice but I have found men with a smaller penis are a better fit for me!

With me it all boils down to how much foreplay he is willing to put in as I can't just have sex on demand and enjoy it, I prefer long sex sessions! My OH wasn't very experienced when he met me yet he knew more about the oral/hands-y side of things that an ex who had been around the block a few times.

It's all about what you do with it and if it's a personal preference. I don't think women have a 'one size fits all' attitude to a penis!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

ok, so the ladies are very happy no matter what size it is! External Media (phew!)

Very interested after reading about Occhiverdi's ex's 11 incher! External Media

What sizes have you girls seen / tried? I'm sure I read somewhere that UK average as 5 - 6", but is that what you are finding in reality, and what are the extreme ends?

Seriously! It's a huge misconception of men thinking their penis size is not adequate and bigger means better. I'm not 100% sure where men get the idea from, but maybe from growing up and learining about sex and you look at your own penis and think "This isn't the same as the guys' on the sex education programme" or maybe from the way school friends joke about makes you wonder if you are 'normal'. I dunno. But really, most women don't actually care what size it is as long as it does the job they want it to do!

What sizes have I tried? Mmm. well actually not that many. My ex-boyfriend was about 6" but rather slender, which was fine, but he leaned a lot to the left so when we had sex I really only felt the penetration on one side of me! That makes me sound like I have a 'bucket fanny' (a friends quote) but honestly, I am somewhat petite down there!

On the other end of the scale, there was a guy who was about as girthy as he was in length! Can't remember dimensions exactly, but must have been good over 5 inches in girth as it stung like hell! I remember he used to complain when we had sex that I would keep my eyes closed, I never had the heart to tell him that it was because I was in pain, because he was actually being so gentle, and also he complimented on me being the only woman he had who could take his entire length, just the girth was too much for me!

As for my current man, he is about 6" in length and around 5 - 1/2 inches girth. He can reach 7 inches in length if he is really horny though. As long as we take it slow and lube helps too, and I'm really horny, I have no problem taking him, but if something in the equation isn't right, then it can be quite sore for me to have sex with him. As I said, I think I'm quite petite down there.

I think it's natural that men worry, once you grow older and more experienced I't gets better. It's the same as women worrying about their boob size, which for a man is completely bonkers - we love all boobs!!

toycar69 wrote:

ok, so the ladies are very happy no matter what size it is! External Media (phew!)

Very interested after reading about Occhiverdi's ex's 11 incher! External Media

In the past, I've tried a couple of 11", which were fun at the time, but too big to be a long-term solution, for want of a better phrase! One of those was also incredibly slender, and yet thought that (based on the misguided viewpoint that size is everything) he was God's gift, so the combination really didn't work!

On the other hand, I've also tried a couple of 5-6", and one that I estimate as a thick 4". With all of them I had to actually think about what size they were, as my memory is very much how they used it, rather than their size.

For me, the 'average' sounds good. And in any case, I'm happy with what my OH has got!

I prefer average size, nothing too big but smaller is ok for me too, as anything to big is uncomfortable and painful for me and it tends to aggravate me, bruising my cervix and bring on uti's which isn't very nice for me. I prefer girth if I'm honest, maybe 5-6 inches in length and 4-5 inches in girth (5.5 max).

I don't know, maybe I'm just petite?!

rb

x x

Probably the only guy going to comment on this, but as someone who's been on both ends I suppose I should put my penny's worth in.

Personally, whenever i've pulled someones pants down, my first reaction is not to crack out a measuring tape, so any sizes I give are going to be pretty subjective as size is usually more of a footnote. I'm not going to say it isn't noticed because that would be a lie, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would screen sexual partners by cock size unless they were purely interested in that size as a proper fetish.

As a guy myself, I do know my dimentions, and they have caused me an odd miz of insecurity, pride and neutrality over the years. Some day's i'm fine with mine and consider it a good size, some days i'm not, but most of t he time I'm just chuffed i've got one and it works. People spend more time worrying about their own cocks than other people spend worrying about yours.

For me, my ideal size, as in the size that i'd pick purely for a dildo that was super, super realistic and not for a human being, is between 5 and 6.5 inches in length and between 4.3 and 5 in girth. For practicality I lean towards the smaller end.

This gives a good balance between what I can actually deal with anally and orally, and also just general fun factor. I've had bigger and i've had smaller. Size also takes a somewhat secondary sitting to general appearance, since the shape varies soooooooo much. Some cocks are small and stunning, some are small and ugly, some are big and stunning, some are big and ugly. Some have big heads and narrow shafts, some have shafts that are much thinner at the tip than they are at the base, and ofcoure you get everything in between.

However, that's just assuming that it's a cock all on it's own, and personally that idea is totally bollocks to me. Imagine all the ways that a woman can pleasure you without using her vagina, and you'll see why it's daft to isolate the cock as the single most important thing in sex. If someone is crap in bed, then it's not because of their cock size. The cock is the bonus in the sexual world. If you can use your hands, mouth, any handy orifice, and most importantly your brain, in the right way, then you seriously don't even need a cock to give someone incredible sexual satisfaction. After all, couples that have two vulvas been managing it long enough. =P

(I just thought i'd add, that it also totally depends on mood and the situation too. No matter what you have, someone will be able to work with it one way or another, and what might be perfect one day might be a problem the next, and what might be a problem one say might be perfect the next. There are always ways of working around issues, and these issues don't always stay the same, or stay issues forever.)

'People spend more time worrying about their own cocks, than other people spend worrying about yours'

Can't say fairer than that.

Pixieking, I don't think anyone can put it better than that!

Hi one and all

I do love all your comments on here.... Fantastic... We talk about size of the penis etc... Its the person you are with that enjoys what you have to offer. The experience of fantasy,fun, positions and foreplay gives you the erection, no matter what the size, last forever. The angle of how you enter that perfect pearl has to be right on, hitting that G spot and listening to the purrrrrr or the scream is exciting... The joy and love of sex mmmmmmm

hope you are all well

hugs a friend always

Mac :) xxxx