Last time you Masturbated?

Hi everyone just woke up with a huge Hard On and was feeling very horny. Wife is asleep next to me naked and she won't wake up so I decided to do a bit of solo, I rushed to the bathroom and got some Lube and rubbed it the full lengh of my throbbing Erection whilst standing naked in front of our full length mirror. As I glanced in the mirror I could she the position my Wife was lying and I could partly see her vagina lips and one of her Nipples. Well this got me harder and pulling on my cock faster, watching myself in the mirror whilst peeking at my naked wife was such a turn on. I could feel my shaved balls pumping and tightening as i pulled on my cock my heart was pounding and then OMG I let out this huge moan!! and Shot my Cum all over the mirror, then I heard my wife say "Good morning". I think she was watching all the time. x

Existing thread here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/305219-when-did-you-last-masturbate-part-ii/page-71/

That would really turn me on to see my husband do something like that. Especially if i was secretly watching.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

That would really turn me on to see my husband do something like that. Especially if i was secretly watching.

wow dee you have perked up a liitle , i think our little chat earlier perked you up

cardy boy wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

wow dee you have perked up a liitle , i think our little chat earlier perked you up

No, not really.

My fingers and brain are fine, just my chest and throat x