Lelo Hula Beads

These aren't available from Lovehoney, but they look pretty exciting. Anyone seen/used them? They're pretty expensive, but they might be worth saving up for.

They're not available YET, I'm sure they will be soon though. I absolutely love the look of the turquoise blue ones, they're so expensive though! And I've been let down by Lelo so many times that I'm not sure I'd make the investment

They look pretty amazing - particularly if I'm handed the remote before a meal out! Expensive though - I'm pretty hopeful LH will bring out their own branded version at some point.

Mrs Mozz has a remote egg and it's pretty good. But this one vibrates and rotates, gotta be better.

oohh exciting I love the Lelo brand

They sound fantastic. I'm lusting after them every time a Lelo email arrives.

They do look great... shame about the price but I agree mozz worth saving for... I've never been let down by lelo..

Gem26 wrote:

They do look great... shame about the price but I agree mozz worth saving for... I've never been let down by lelo..

We already have a Liv and a Mia, and these certainly don't disappoint. I'm happy to spend a (fair) bit more for a quality toy.

Just spotted these in the new section. Bit confused it says its rechargable then says requires batteries. Maybe I am just tierd but am I missing something.

Oh I didn't realise they rotate as well as vibrate! That's actually quite interesting. Although still incredibly expensive. And I was right about them not being available in blue :(

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Oh I didn't realise they rotate as well as vibrate! That's actually quite interesting. Although still incredibly expensive. And I was right about them not being available in blue :(

They do look great PPD, really interested myself but bit of my price range would have to do alot of saving which I am no longer good at since finding Love Honey.

Can you work out why it says rechargeable but then mentions 2 X AAA Batteries?

Maybe the balls are rechargeable but the remote takes batteries? Or it's just a mistake. I honestly wouldn't expect anything that took batteries to be so expensive so let's hope it's a mistake.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Maybe the balls are rechargeable but the remote takes batteries? Or it's just a mistake. I honestly wouldn't expect anything that took batteries to be so expensive so let's hope it's a mistake.

Yeah I think your right, got to be a mistake. Only logical explanation.

More info on the page for the Lelo Insignia Lyla 2, which looks like it uses the same or very similar remote. The egg is rechargable but the controller uses batteries. Has stellar reviews. Did you catch that the remote works through motion? That will add a chunk of change to the price tag.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25533

I have an egg with a double bulb shape similar to the Hula ones and it's brilliant. One like that which rotates? Wow.

I have the lelo Lyla and the remove works either through motion, or via classsical buttons. Yu can also use it without the remote, but you have to change the settings via the button on the toy, meaning you have to remove it from inside you.

I do like the toy a lot, but I admit I do not like too strong vibrations so it works very well for me. But those who enjoy very strong vibrations may want to look elsewhere.

I am bit tempted by the Lelo Hula beads as I found out that rotation works very well for my G spot. So wondering if I shoudl save for them?

lubylou13 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

- UK charging plug

- 2 x AAA batteries for remote

The remote takes batteries. xx

These look interesting and I like the sound of a rotating egg-type vibe because I love rotation, but wah, sad they're not avaliable in the blue colour. And again, it's the remote that takes batteries - I have the Ida and I'm 99% sure it's the exact same one. The way the remote works is really cool but I'm curious about how you'd use them without it?

sleepycelia wrote:

These look interesting and I like the sound of a rotating egg-type vibe because I love rotation, but wah, sad they're not avaliable in the blue colour. And again, it's the remote that takes batteries - I have the Ida and I'm 99% sure it's the exact same one. The way the remote works is really cool but I'm curious about how you'd use them without it?

I used the Lyla while using bullet vibrator. I could not be bothered by the remote, so I just switched it on on the speed which works best for me and insert it. I just actually tested it and if you switch it on without the remote and then change your plans, you can just switch the remote on and the toy will still react to it.

Yeah I figured it'd work something like that, the Ida has that small raised button on the external piece that you can use to control the rotation/pattern if you don't want to use the remote for whatever reason so I was wondering if the Hula had something like that too. Apparently it does so that's good!

FrozenAngel wrote:

lubylou13 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

- UK charging plug

- 2 x AAA batteries for remote

The remote takes batteries. xx

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I said to begin with am I missing something, now I know.