LH Black Friday 2021

I was lucky enough to get the email so took advantage of it and placed an order :slightly_smiling_face:

There were a couple of things on there that weā€™ve had our eye on for a while so snapped up some bargains

Theres some nice stuff, trying to go easy so snaffled a bit of glass. They also have the tracy cix glass set so im currently trying to resist getting that too

1 Like

So, had a browse, chose a couple of new pieces of underwearā€¦ oh, then something for the missus, oh, and those other boxers looked nice - ah well, itā€™s nice to treat yourselves from time to time :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The Ā£10 discount codes to use with black Friday/ Christmas deals arenā€™t getting sent out until next weekā€¦ Now Iā€™m in a dilemma. This sale preview was almost 2 weeks early. Itā€™s like this yearā€™s black Friday is just way later than usual and nobody realised :joy::woman_facepalming:

Theyā€™re out of stock when I look or Iā€™d pick them up too :pensive:

They go onsale pretty regularly so im sure youā€™ll get another chance.
Sometimes sale items come back instock too, so checking back occasionally is worthwhile

Iā€™m trying not to look! I recently made a purchase but Iā€™m worried that Iā€™ll splash out again!

Just ordered these 2:

Lovehoney UK

Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

Designed to massage your body and bring you to orgasmic bliss, Mantricā€™s rechargeable wand vibrator boasts 7 intense modes of vibration you can use where you wish. The ergonomic design helps it glide across the contours of your body for sublimeā€¦

Lovehoney UK

Mantric Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

Nothing short of pulling a rabbit from a hat, this Mantric lipstick bullet vibrator combines unbelievable power with whisper-quiet vibrations. Housed within a super-velvety silicone body, its extra-strong 10-mode motor awaits your direction.

Between the back Friday discount and unlimited25off40 code, it ends up costing less than 1/2 price.

Resistance is futile they say???

7 Likes

Damn my covid brain! I forgot to add one of the toys on my list from the sale, I seem to be forgetting a lot of things at the moment, but Iā€™ll be placing a big order after Xmas so Iā€™ll add it to that list, shame too, I had some good ideas for it this weekend!

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t sold out yet, so I just ordered it on its own, donā€™t wanna wait until after Xmas!

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been looking on the website at at all of the current black Friday salesā€¦ Big discounts, lots of excitement, lots of urgency to order things before they go out of stock. I want to order asap, as Iā€™m sure many people doā€¦

Then I think back about this offer saying weā€™d have codes sent to use on the black Friday deals if we met the criteria, but very conveniently not until about a week after lots of the sales startedā€¦ It feels to me like the way this promotion has been run alongside the sales is actually quite predatory, and I donā€™t like that one bit. Itā€™s maybe not been deliberate, but it still doesnā€™t sit right with me. Seems a bit uncharacteristic for Lovehoney, who I have always known to be a very fair company with the customers best interest often at the forefront of their minds.

I know Iā€™ve probably made this a bigger deal than it is in my head, but Iā€™m still curious to know if anyone else feels a similar way?

2 Likes

I understand what you mean but at the end of the day Lovehoney are a company that sells products, which they have to promote and advertise. I have absolutely no experience in sales but I imagine before Black Friday companies experience a drop in sales as everyone usually waits if itā€™s near, therefore they need to create promotions that are appealing and will attract sales.

Last year they had a pre-black Friday sale but then added a lot more items on the actual Black Friday so it may actually be beneficial for people if they do choose to make multiple orders. I actually think itā€™s pretty generous having it to use until the end of the year - I think a lot of companies would only give you the BF weekend to use it, so I guess thatā€™s where their ethos is balanced with their need for sales :blush:

Unfortunately many businesses are now stuck in the ā€œsalesā€ loop where there is almost any excuse to offer a ā€œbest deal everā€ type scenario to entice the customer to actually spend money. There is a retail business here in NZ where the store spends more time ā€œon saleā€ than they do otherwise. I honestly couldnā€™t imagine anyone shopping there if what they wanted wasnt on sale.

From looking around at other adult product sites (particularly in our little part of the world), LH normal prices are pretty comparable for similar products at normal times and their sales and/or codes definitely sweeten the offer.

1 Like

4 lovehoney deliveries for me this week, I wonder what the delivery driver must think! :joy:

5 Likes

Just bought quite a few items of lingerie including the following (donā€™t think my husband will complain about this Black Friday shopping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

8 Likes

Nice sets there :ok_hand: @k8xxx
I treated Mrs Smoggy to some black friday lingerie deals too from the Empress range. Look really good value for money, can wait to see her with them :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Great choice @sexysmoggy, such good value I also picked up some items from that range :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sure she will love them x

2 Likes

Folded and got these. Was looking at the thigh spreaders, but sadly they dont fit me :frowning_face: as theyā€™d be much easier to store than a full size spreader bar. Ho, hum. These should be alot of fun though

4 Likes

I was looking at these and also this : https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/purple-reins-body-harness-with-wrist-and-thigh-restraint/73805.html

After getting the tape measure out though, we removed them from cart. Would definitely be handy if they had a plus size section for bondage stuff as well as lingerie.

1 Like