LH Black Friday 2021

Evening forum buddies, just seen this !:grin:
Who else is excited for some Black Friday deals from Lovehoney and what items have you got your eyes on hoping for a deal or two???
Screenshot_20211105-182101_Chrome

12 Likes

May have to accidentally block all my cardsā€¦

Not sure when black Friday actually is but no doubt Iā€™ll be logging in at around 00:01 :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

@Rob36 :joy: your not wrong there
Sure itā€™s last Fri of this month mate, unless LH start early.
I better get my cards at the ready :+1:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your guess on the sales coming up?

2 Likes

Hi @HappytoBeHere
Honestly I have no idea thatā€™s the beauty of it, just got my eye on a few things and hoping deals on.them :crossed_fingers:
Looking at your profile you are in the States so your offers may be different.
Black Friday is much bigger over there than in UK where I only really gained popularity over the last few years or so over here.

2 Likes

If I see anything, Iā€™ll pop it in the :us: US Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD thread. I only found out about Lovehoney this past summer, so I donā€™t know what kind of deals they usually do for Black Friday :thinking: I will also have a credit card on standby :grin:

5 Likes

There are some old topics you can browse through and see what previous years were like:

Maybe that will whet your appetites for this yearā€™s. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Eeeeh, canā€™t wait :grin: My anniversary is the Sunday before so hoping I get a decent discount that I can combine with the deals (honestly will throw a tantrum if they donā€™t give me more than I already get with my student discount like they did for my birthday :roll_eyes: :rofl:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks for those links! I didnā€™t even think to search for previous ā€œBlack Fridayā€ threads on here. I just told my husband, ā€œThere might be some good Black Friday deals on LH, so I might be spending a lot of moneyā€¦ā€ to which he said ā€œā€¦ok.ā€ :joy:

Ok, so weā€™ve all got a couple weeks to practice the multi-tasker, so we wonā€™t miss any deals :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

7 Likes

Oh I love a good sale and struggle to resist. I got some absolute steals last year! This year Iā€™m hoping for one of the Lelo Wave vibes (Soraya or Ina) to go into Black Friday sale. The Gigi 2 has also been on my wishlist forever. And I would love to see the b-vibe rimming butt plug as Iā€™ve wanted to give that a go for ages too!:crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

In case anyone wanted a bit more variety, found this one too :laughing:

3 Likes

Ha ha love it @PKH :joy:

How the hell do you get images into your post, I can only get them on as links :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If my hand was on my phone, thereā€™d be zero chance of my penis being anywhere near Mrs Senā€¦

6 Likes

Black Friday Preview is on!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hey all, if you havenā€™t done already, check out the pre Black Friday deals they have, us forum members get the deals early, up to 60% off a whole selection, weā€™ve already placed an order, go check it out before the deals go out to the general public!:blush:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not all forum members, just those in the VIP trial program :blush: I think theyā€™re only ā€œpreā€ for 3 days (at least thatā€™s what the US email says - doesnā€™t say on the UK one) :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@rosiedosie I signed up on the website for early preview. I got an email today. I am not part of the VIP trial. I am in the U.K.

1 Like

Ah, thatā€™s nice to know :relaxed: At least more can access early :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We also have had notice of this and Mrs L has taken advantage of offers already with a not insignificant order although she isnā€™t for telling :heart_eyes:

No email here :confused: Checked my inbox and junk folder, but nada!

1 Like