LH flirt fest :(

Hi I hate to say it but I have been bumped out of soooo many conversations on here due to people flirting their butts off with each other, that I have resorted to games and random comments. it's quiet dieheartening as this isn't a dating site! Not to mention it's rude. I've had dozens of comments just ignored because threads have consisted of nothing but people expressing what they want to do to each other or do nothing but tease each other etc.. On top of that, people were quite happy to chat when my main pic' was of parts of my body lol... Are there any people on here who look for friendly chat?! AND don't keep to their clicks and little buddy groups. Please bear this in mind on other threads. Not all of us want to sit and read comment after comment about how such and such have a great pair, butt what ever. If i do say anything... it's just to be nice and add to set games on here.

hi HGL, i'm still new on here, just thpught it was all for light harted fun , :-/

I am quite willing to engage in non flirty / cyber sex chat. What is your prefered medium of conversation?

Not when ignoring everyone else in the conversation. And this wasn't aimed at you although it didn't help, it has happened many times in the last few weeks. It's light hearted fun for the two involved. The thread reel is so that everyone can add their answer/comment/game piece to the conversation.

hey ruff hon' :)) happy to chat on fet.. :) Hope you ok x

Or of your choosing..

Not been on here very long, but can see where your coming from HGL.

I come on here for ideas, advice and to read about other peoples experiences as most people on here seem genuine and it's so nice to be able to talk openly about sexual experiences without getting 'seedy'.

Love to have new people to talk to, as I find communication difficult as a person anyway and don't have many friends to talk to.

Am i friends with you? What is your fetlife name?

babyblackheart

Birmingham? 29 switch?

yep

We are already friends. However your not signed into chat

Red Dragon wrote:

Not been on here very long, but can see where your coming from HGL.

I come on here for ideas, advice and to read about other peoples experiences as most people on here seem genuine and it's so nice to be able to talk openly about sexual experiences without getting 'seedy'.

Love to have new people to talk to, as I find communication difficult as a person anyway and don't have many friends to talk to.

Hey there Red :) Thats exactly what it's about chat, experiences etc... it's just getting a bit much on here when I don;t have a huge interest in telling others I wanna do stuff to them lol. But if i ever see you in a thread... will sure say Hi xx

Ruff.. where is the chat option haha... didn;t know there was one

Hay HGl,

Lovehoney was a great place full of helpful people and good advice, the people that came here for a flirt and cyber did it on the chat, and found out very quickly that hardly anybody on here enjoys that.

But now with chat gone they have all moved onto the forum. Many of us have noted the massive rise in cyber and people looking for hook ups on the forum since the chat went down and its really anoying.

Many of us, including myself have gotten to the stage where we barley read through the threads as its full of the same people talking away and flirting with everyone showing any hint of flesh.

All you can do is remind people of the forum rules which can be found here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Rule 2 is stay on topic. So if people are going off to have a wee convo then its agaisnt the rules. Fair neough the odd " omg where have u been" then a wee catch up but not if its the same peopel on every thread

Dear God!!!

Click on your profile name - this givesa drop down box

then click on update settings

then you will see chat tab - click on tab then select chat on

WeeSteve wrote:

Hay HGl,

Lovehoney was a great place full of helpful people and good advice, the people that came here for a flirt and cyber did it on the chat, and found out very quickly that hardly anybody on here enjoys that.

But now with chat gone they have all moved onto the forum. Many of us have noted the massive rise in cyber and people looking for hook ups on the forum since the chat went down and its really anoying.

Many of us, including myself have gotten to the stage where we barley read through the threads as its full of the same people talking away and flirting with everyone showing any hint of flesh.

All you can do is remind people of the forum rules which can be found here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Rule 2 is stay on topic. So if people are going off to have a wee convo then its agaisnt the rules. Fair neough the odd " omg where have u been" then a wee catch up but not if its the same peopel on every thread

So glad it's not just me finding this. I can't even seem to get onto the games without my answers being ignored for someone else jumping in to add their more sexual answers. Since i added a face shot... it's amazing how many men stopped talking politely to me haha. xxx

I agree that this has been bit of problem for some time, but since the chat is down, it seems to be slowly getting out of hand.

The main reason for the forum being here is to share ideas, or advise and experience. But most people here are not looking for flirt, or cyber. And it can make some of us very uncomfortable and discourage us from posting.

I know without chat it is hard to get your place to chat as you would like. And I am not sure how to solve it since the chat is missing, but kidnapping other peoples threats is very rude and against rules. Maybe start your own personal threat, although this could lead to even more threads created and bit more mess.

Hard to know how to out of this.

People just need to take the filthy chat else where. Maybe have one single thread labled hookups haha. problem solved... although a mannors thread would be good lol

Filthy chat for fetlife in my opinion x