LH Happiness Policy

Does LH still offer returns and exchanges on used toys? I don’t know if things have changed in that regard because I haven’t been a regular customer in a few years so I’m a bit out of the loop.

1 Like

Have you looked at the Returns & Refunds page on the shopping site? Looks like there are some extended return dates for Black Friday and holiday shopping. The details for the Sex Toy Happiness Promise are on there :+1:

2 Likes

The Sex Toy Happiness Promise has replaced the old ‘no quibble, 365-day’ return policy (it swopped over in January 2018). Now you have 60 days to try a toy out and decide if it’s for you - if it’s not, you can send it back for a refund. :+1: (extended for Black Friday and Christmas)

It’s only sex toys though, so not bondage, lube or lingerie (these you can still send back as normal returns, as long as they’ve not been used and still have the tags and packaging, etc).

5 Likes

With COVID they have just been having people dispose of toys themselves if it was a preference issue and not a faulty toy :sweat_smile: All of my returns since joining have been this way, you just fill out the form and they’ll email you so you can tell them why you didn’t like it and they’ll refund you (unless you’ve recently returned a ridiculous amount of toys) :relaxed:

1 Like