Extended Returns (2021)

The returns window has been extended to at least the 31st January for all your Black Friday and Christmas purchases again this year. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: And this includes the Happiness Promise too. :tada::balloon:

Click on this link for the full info. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Any items purchased between 11th November and 2nd December 2021 can be returned to Lovehoney up to 31st January 2022 for a full refund.

Customers who have purchased items prior to 11th November 2021 or after 2nd December 2021 can return them up to 60 days after purchase for a full refund. Postage is free.

8 Likes

I think this, just shows that Love Honey are the best for Customer Service.

1 Like

Good to hear theyve extended it to include black friday too. Makes my naughty xmas shopping a tad easier :grin:

4 Likes

I really love that LH does this. It just shows how good their customer care is :blush: Although I’ve never had to send anything back :wink:

Happy to hear this, as sometimes with the hustle and bustle of the holidays toys don’t always get tried right away or get put on the back burner for a bit, so this is nice to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hopefully they arrive by the 31st January if Hermes deliver them :grin:

I’d like to start by saying if I’m in the wrong place I’ll remove this and put it somewhere else instead, but I figured it was okay to ask here :smiley:

I recently ordered this heart shaped sex wedge and I’ve put off opening the box as it’s a slightly more pricey item (previously I’ve stuck around the £50 mark)

Im keen to open it up and try it out, however I’m not sure if it will be returnable if I don’t get along with it. I’m a plus sized lady so I’m heavier than the average person, I’m hoping that this doesn’t cause the wedge to compress too much underneath me, rendering it pointless.

As per the Lovehoney return policy it states -

Lingerie items, Lubes & Essentials and Sexual Wellness products must be unopened, unused or unworn and have packaging or tags intact.

My question is, does the wedge fall under the Sexual Wellness category therefore meaning if I open it up it’s mine for good?

Obviously my hope is that I open it up, try it out, and love it!

Editing as I forgot to tag @Lovehoney_Brenna :smiley: thanks in advance

1 Like

I’d drop LiveChat a message :slight_smile: They know the return rules better than I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@chelsea29 Let us know what you find out from the live chat :slight_smile: Looks like sex furniture and position enhancers are under bondage on the shopping site, and “bondage items” are covered under the sex toy happiness promise, but not sure if they categorize wedges as bondage for returns :thinking: Hopefully, you’ll just love it and not need to return it :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

Live chat wasn’t available with a human so I popped off an email instead, I’m sure I’ll get a response within a couple days to update you with :smiley:

I think I’m going to love it, I’m just a little worried about how firm it’s going to be! I’ve never used a wedge before so I’m nervous to open the box to find out incase I can’t get it to fit back in lol

1 Like

@PKH just a little update:

Still no email back from customer service so I bit the bullet and decided to open the box and just keep the wedge either way.

Customer service must be receiving a lot of contact following the festive period, as I’ve read elsewhere that people usually get a really speedy response from them.

1 Like