LH username

I want to change my LH username but can't find how i can do so. Can someone help? Thanks.

Hello CorrieA

I may be wrong, but I think I read that once you've chosen it, you cannot change it yourself. I think that if you contact the LH staff they can possibly do it for you.

just delete all details and open a new account...inform friends first what your new addy will be

Hi, if you email Alice with details of your current username and what you'd like to change it to then she'd be able to carry this out.

Her email is on her profile- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovehoney-alice/

I'm not too bothered with my username to actually delete it and start from new. But thanks anyway Gunther.
And thank you Emeralda. I thought that was the case just wanted to double check.
Nymeria thank you, That helped a lot.

CorrieA wrote:

I'm not too bothered with my username to actually delete it and start from new. But thanks anyway Gunther.
And thank you Emeralda. I thought that was the case just wanted to double check.

didnt mean delete the profile just the details on it

gunther wrote:

CorrieA wrote:

didnt mean delete the profile just the details on it

When editing your account there is no option to change the username. Thats the only thing i wanted to change really :)

I changed mine the other day as I realised the one I had before could be googled and came up with private info. I clicked on the livechat and explained to the lovehoney godsend on the other end of the link, and she changed it there and then for me :) was brilliant because I didn't have to lose any of my account details or oh!points :D

Such brilliant customer service :D