Username help!

So when I set up my LH account for shopping I choose the username Tilly2484. Which will probably show on this post.

I’ve recently done some reviews but used my username I use on various other sites (Arwen2484). Is there a way I can either change the reviews to show Tilly2484 or change my username to Arwen2484? I want to start reviewing and testing items and at the moment if they check my reviews for potential testing items it’s not going to come up as Tilly2484. I hope this makes sense!!! Sorry!

3 Likes

You can do either. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Though it’s your email address that joins up your community account and your reviews, so as long as you use the same email for both everything should be linked up and visible ‘backstage’.

Next time you submit a review, if you put a different username in it should re-name all the others associated with the email you used. (it doesn’t like spaces, which I don’t think applies in your case, but just so people know - ‘Ian Chimp’ would be ‘Ian C’, whereas ‘Ian_Chimp’ would stay as ‘Ian_Chimp’)

To change your username you can contact Customer Care:

5 Likes

Great thanks Ian! That’s really helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll throw in a link to The Great Big Review and Testing Guide too for good measure.

Happy reviewing. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna I emailed a request over several days and haven’t heard anything. What else do I need to do? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes