Liberator - wedge or mount

I really love the new pink versions of the liberator wedge and toy mount both are reduced and with the stackable offers around an absolute bargain but I don't know which to get. I'm leaning towards the mount as I feel it would be more useful but then I am a bit worried that being petite it might be a bit too high (I'm only 4ft 7 so short legs!) especially with a toy added. The wedge would bring things within more comfortable reach distance for solo play. Any thoughts which I should go for?

I've just ordered the toy mount. I thought it looked a lot more versatile/fun than the wedge. Unfortunately Lovehoney still don't teleport my orders directly into my bedroom so I only have a hazy sense of how big it will actually be. 🙂 Mrs Chimp is 5' 6" though, so I don't think we'll have an issue with the height. You could measure your thigh and see how that compares?

I was surprised at how big the Wedge is - and how firm, yet comfortable.

I absolutely love it as it's like zero gravity sex for me (difficult wit a gammy right leg).

However, it was the only Liberator on offer when I bought it so if I had a choice now and knowing that the Mount would probably do as good a job as the Wedge if it's made of the same stuff, I'd definitely go for the Mount.

Thanks both. I decided I was going to go for the mount but then ended up getting neither as Klarna payment method wouldn't work for me. Hopefully another suitable deal will come along when I have the funds ready!

Oh, that's unlucky. I was late ordering mine so it won't be here until Monday, but I'll let you know what I think about it when it arrives. 👍

The mount looks interesting, Ian Chimp - saw on the other thread that you had bought it. I'm tempted by a wedge one day - at the moment we have plenty of cushions!

One of the reviews (kelly_michelle's, I think) said you can use the toy mount one to rest your phone on while you're lying in bed. I think that's what finally swung it for Mrs Chimp. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

One of the reviews (kelly_michelle's, I think) said you can use the toy mount one to rest your phone on while you're lying in bed. I think that's what finally swung it for Mrs Chimp. 🙂

Excellent idea! I was wondering how I might explain it's purpose to curious teens...

MsR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Excellent idea! I was wondering how I might explain it's purpose to curious teens...

They sell that shape travel pillow in Lidl from time to time and I sure as hell could have done with one for my last MRI!

Anyone needing one of those should be given one - ask if you're not. Trying to lie still as a stone with a backache for up to an hour isn't as easy as it sounds.

Anyway, travel pillow with a media slot should satisfy teen nosiness.

VR wrote:

They sell that shape travel pillow in Lidl from time to time and I sure as hell could have done with one for my last MRI!

Anyway, travel pillow with a media slot should satisfy teen nosiness.

That's a good idea - I might check Amazon / Ebay. Sympathies re your MRI - I was so stiff after my last one that I couldn't bend to get the change of the the exhorbitant hospital parking ticket machine, so I just had to leave it there as a gift for some nameless soul!

So, having done my research and decided on a wedge, it has to be from Lovehoney. Anything cheaper has to be shipped from China, or inflated and doesn't have the 27 degree slanted side... If I use this weekend's offer I can buy it for about £50 - or do I wait for Black Friday and risk it...? Decisions... (which is always half the fun of shopping here!).

@AmyA - sorry if I've hijacked your post. Did you manage to get Klarna working?

1 Like

Ah, that's always a tricky one. 🙂 Today's 30% off £70+ will only save you £4 extra versus using your non-time-limited 25% off £40+ Unlimited voucher (or a saved basket 25% off one). But then there's a chance it will lose its base 20% off and go back up to £90 between now and another good special offer. If you'd have bought it with the £20 off £50 sitewide offer the other day, and then added a 25% off code as well, it would have been about £40 (not to rub it in 🙂). That seems to be the most generous Black Friday offer combo so far, but there's still a week to go until Cyber Monday...

Sometimes if I'm worried I'm going to miss out on a good deal/time-limited offer I tell myself I can always buy it now, and if it's cheaper the next day I can buy it again and send the expensive one back. 🙂 I don't think I've actually had to do it yet (it's not worth the trip to the post office for a difference of a couple of quid), but I find it helps break the indecision. 🙂👍

No idea if this helps. 🙂

@ Ian Chimp: blimey! I have a Cambridge degree but still can't get basic maths. Thank you. I will have a think - up until midnight tonight.

Credit card on stand-by.

The reviews suggest that once the wedge is unpacked it expands so much that it can't be repackaged.

I'll mess around with my basket and options. Thanks for your clear thinking!

MsR wrote:

@ Ian Chimp: blimey! I have a Cambridge degree but still can't get basic maths. Thank you. I will have a think - up until midnight tonight.

Credit card on stand-by.

The reviews suggest that once the wedge is unpacked it expands so much that it can't be repackaged.

In my head I'm thinking that I would send the second (identical) item back in place of the first. 🙂

MsR wrote:

Credit card on stand-by.

And the extra 5% (30% vs 25%) works out at £3.60, if you want to be accurate. 🙂👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

And the extra 5% (30% vs 25%) works out at £3.60, if you want to be accurate. 🙂👍

Oh. Not usually a stickler for detail - especially financial - but I think that is about 3 chocolate bars. Quite a deal breaker :-)

I've ordered it. But I'm not opening it until after Black Friday - just in case I need two ;-)

MsR wrote:

I've ordered it. But I'm not opening it until after Black Friday - just in case I need two ;-)

It's safer to get one now just in case they go back up to full price (or go out of stock), though I'll be watching them with interest to see how good a price the best price turns out to be. 🙂

I'll pop the links here so I don't have to search every time. 🙂👍

Blue Wedge https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845

Pink Wedge https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42883

BonBon Toy Mount https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42884

Mr Chimp - a favour please.

If you come across (!!!) an offer on the ramp only could you be an angel and post it here please? It's on offer with the wedge but I don't need two of them.

Thanks.

We got a wedge but from elsewhere. Highly recommended for use but even at the discounted price it's way over priced (3x what I paid). It's a triangle of foam with a cover at the end of the day. I've had a custom motorcycle seat upholstered for less :D