Lingerie Curvy Model

Hello everyone! Anyone know who this model is?

Thank you!

1 Like

I would say you have no chance of finding the name of the model. You models used by LH will surely want to remain unknown, much like the members of the forum. Respect their privacy.

7 Likes

I took the liberty of asking because I had seen that there were already similar posts on the forum, I didn’t think it was such an unwelcome question.

@alexsgro11 if you read the rules for the forum you would realise just how much you’ve overstepped the line with your question. It takes some ladies and gents a lot of courage to post on here, and my confidence would hit zero if I was in that pic. It’s one thing being appreciated for what we wear but when our privacy comes into it it makes it look like you’re on the wrong site

1 Like

I don’t think it’s against the rules to inquire about the professional models? I think they even did a blog about one when they were a contestant on Love Island.

I’m afraid I don’t know any of the recent ones, but perhaps @Lovehoney_Brenna can provide more info/adjudicate?

A previous topic on a similar theme:

This is a good one explaining why they’re not named by default in the shots, etc:

5 Likes

I have not had the opportunity to read all the rules of the furum but I have seen that there are other posts here asking who are the models who pose for Lovehoney and in no case have users received answers like yours. I asked who was what I assume is a professional model, who gets paid for her work and whose photos are posted on an online store. I did not ask for private information on a user who anonymously posts images on a forum so I don’t understand this disappointment in your answers.

1 Like

In fact I had opened this topic just after seeing the ones you linked here. I had not read why the models were not openly named and what is given seems to me a more than reasonable explanation.

1 Like

I don’t know either, sorry! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I apologise @alexsgro11 I just thought if they wanted people to know who they were then they would show their names. Sorry if I sounded harsh

1 Like

Do not worry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understand why you asked @alexsgro11 I am sure you will like the forum. It is a very happy place and very supportive.

2 Likes

@alexsgro11 - This model is called Isabella Moore :blush: she’s fabulous isn’t she!

5 Likes

Yes, she’s amazing! Thbak you. :slight_smile:

I looked up this model as she’d inspired me to buy some lingerie for my OH (away from Lovehoney, sorry folks!) and it turns out she’s not only gorgeous and a great role model for curvy women, she’s an accomplished opera singer - certainly doesn’t hide her two careers either!

4 Likes