Lingerie exhibitionists

I am a massive fan of lingerie on a lady, tight satin frenchies with matching balconnette bra being the top choice.

But,

Do women feel sexy knowing a man gets off on them wearing it? Does it only apply of the person is the other half?

Hendo1986 wrote:

I am a massive fan of lingerie on a lady, tight satin frenchies with matching balconnette bra being the top choice.

But,

Do women feel sexy knowing a man gets off on them wearing it? Does it only apply of the person is the other half?

I love it. I love knowing my oh is going crazy! But mainly I love how I feel in lingerie, I always feel superb.
1 Like

The fact that my other half likes it and it drives him wild is just a bonus for me. I wear lingerie for me, because it makes me feel confident.

1 Like

From a guys point of vew I dont think there are many who don,t appreciate their lady wearing lingerie. For me it emphasises femineinity and I just know if she parades around in it then sex will follow.

For me a woman completely naked doesn't do it for me .

1 Like

I'm so often naked around the house that I think lingerie is a novelty 😂 I always find it hard to get matching underwear but I love the thought of my OH being excited by what I'm wearing 😍

1 Like

I love lingerie and buy new lingerie regularly.

If its driving my man mad even better ;) I try and make the effort of wearing nice lingerie of some kind every time I see him.

1 Like

I always walk around my house naked but I did order some boxers from love honey today ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I wear nice lingerie all of the time not just for sexy time I'm always in the mood for sex too strangely. I don't know if the two are related though.

Well judging from what you've bought your oh is doing very canny out of it hehe.. keep up the good work.

Wow bexy... well all I can say is lucky lassie at the gym hahaha.... wish more ladies had your way of thinking

I love my lingerie because it looks good on me and it feels good on me For both those reasons I feel sexy and confident in it. I've never really been with a partner who liked/fetishised my underwear as much as I do (that would be expecting a lot, lol) It would make me feel wonderful to be complimented by a partner. I'm not really into turning on complete strangers, but I don't mind if someone other than my partner thinks my underwear is sexy.

Caliente wrote:

I love my lingerie because it looks good on me and it feels good on me For both those reasons I feel sexy and confident in it. I've never really been with a partner who liked/fetishised my underwear as much as I do (that would be expecting a lot, lol) It would make me feel wonderful to be complimented by a partner. I'm not really into turning on complete strangers, but I don't mind if someone other than my partner thinks my underwear is sexy.

looks pretty sexy to me :)

I love wearing sexy lingerie and do so most of the time. I wear it because I want too.....and I like looking and feeling sexy. I do it for me....it's a bonus that my oh likes it too x

I love wearing sexy underwear for my gay boyfriend, just seeing his response in his pants turns me on x

Thank you, Sum Sub :)

Bexy wrote:

Feeling desireable to (prospective) partners is always going to make me feel good about myself and knowing that most blokes like lingerie, giving a little tease of something (a sheer top with a sexy bra underneath, a little flash of stocking top or even just wearing seamed stockings) irrespective of whether they are a partner all not will usually get me turned on. I wear matching sets or nice lingerie everyday and love to receive compliments from whoever might see it. A girl in the gym changing rooms yesterday morning told me how she wished she could wear stockings like mine and even that was enough to get me a bit tingly.

Hendo1986 wrote:

Wow bexy... well all I can say is lucky lassie at the gym hahaha.... wish more ladies had your way of thinking.

I have to agree with you there Hendo,

NatandTom wrote:

The fact that my other half likes it and it drives him wild is just a bonus for me. I wear lingerie for me, because it makes me feel confident.

Exactly thus makes me feel good and know he is get hard n hot looking is a bonus but it gives me such a boost 😀 and help me get in the mood and feel sexy

The more I think about it, the more I think I might be a lingerie exhibitionist. When I go out, one of my favourite things about it is wearing nice underwear, especially stockings with a suspender belt that will be seen, and knowing that I'm a pleasing object for others to look at. Obviously I love my partner liking what I'm wearing but I also like strangers to like it too.

1 Like

No bexy, thank you for sharing... feel free to add more hahahaha

my b/f always choses the knickers i wear to go out in which i like to do

guess its our kink