šŸ‘™ Lingerie Feedback Poll!

Hey All,

We are looking for some feedback on our One Size Lingerie, so I have made a little poll!

Have you ever bought one size lingerie?
  • Yes - One Size (8-16)
  • Yes - One Size Queen (18-24)
  • Yes - One Size Curve (26-30)
  • No

0 voters

What (UK) dress size would you normally wear?

0 voters

Also, if you have have any feedback on these sizes - please comment down below!

6 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Weā€™ve found that the one size - Queen pieces often are too short on my partner. Sheā€™s 5"7 I think.

2 Likes

One size 8-16 clothing from LH is usually a good fit on my Size 12 wife.

I often have to go up a size due to wide shoulders. Depends how its cut. So i can be an 18 or a 20 in a dress.

1 Like

Answers in! :slight_smile:

Submitted on behalf of my OH :slight_smile:

I answered based on the wifeā€™s size.

Just a bit of feedback on the poll options and sizes in general. One size can vary from product to product as with many brands, especially if youā€™re on the boundary of a certain size. Itā€™s often more of an issue for basques and babydolls (with cups) as opposed to chemises and anything cupless as whilst two size 12 women may be exactly the same hip and waist size the fit will be different based on breast size. Likewise itā€™s generally less of an issue with bodystockings as the material tends to be ā€˜stretchierā€™ and will fit a wider variety of shapes and sizes. The biggest issues weā€™ve experienced have all been around the cups.

6 Likes

100% agree with all of @Rob36 's comment.

Also, Iā€™m a different size depending on brand and type of item. Rather disappointing that it let me choose two sizes but then would only let me submit my vote once I reduced it to one. I am definitely not the same size all over :rofl:.

4 Likes

Iā€™m 6-8 in knickers, 10 in skirts and most tops but 12 in proper dresses to make sure I can zip them up across my guy shoulders. as I have no one to help me in.
The one size 8-16 usually works really well for me. At 5ā€™10" Iā€™m probably at the taller end of the range but never found this an issue with one size.
Ironically, I find the S/M/L more tricky as the material tends to be less stretchy . I usually go small as medium can be baggy but sometimes small can be a bit tight

3 Likes

One size 8-16 is ok if the garment is particularly stretchy and importantly, goes back to size after a wash but in other garments itā€™s too wide a size range.
Others in 10-12 & 14-16 can be either too big or too small and miss out the 12-14ā€™s.

1 Like

The bodystockings are great for me. I have both the one size and queen size and the length and fit is great. I wear a bra underneath for support as my bust is very largeā€¦

But the other one size or plus size underwear is nowhere near big enough in the cup and as I am tallā€¦the outfits and nightwear are just too short.

One size lingerie is usually great for me. Iā€™m a 10- 12 on top and anything from a 12 - 16 on the bottom so definitely a pear shape. Iā€™ve always found one size items to be very stretchy and adjustable so great for people who wear different sizes top and bottom. I can rarely buy a bra set because Iā€™d need different sizes for the bra and knickers, one size sets solve this problem brilliantly.

1 Like

I find one size lingerie can be too stretchy and not supportive enough in the boob department. Bodystockings are fine, but I can wear a bra with those if I need to. I avoid most one size items.

1 Like

One Size is usually a good fit for me depending on the style. As I am quite tall though I find that some of it does just come up a little bit too short though and can drag my boots down!

1 Like

Iā€™m short and a 2-4US (I think 6-8UK), on the smaller end of the one size range, so itā€™s always a gamble whether it will fit or not, but even size small will be too small sometimes and medium too big depending on the brand, style, and fabric. Iā€™m always worried about the torso fitting me without being loose on the shoulders or crotch area, so I usually stick to panties or stretchy teddies. Sometimes if the model on the product page is 6ā€™00", Iā€™ll just skip it thinking how could this fit meā€¦

The best fitting one size pieces have been the Lovehoney Lingerie brand stretchy teddies and bodystockings because they come so tiny and are so stretchy. I got a couple pairs of one size Lovehoney Lingerie stockings - the fishnet stockings fit really well, but the rose pattern lace stockings were baggy even when pulled up to the very top of my thighs. I ordered some one size lace panties that had a pretty big range in the one size (2-14 US). I thought they must have a good cling and stretch to fit both a 2 and a 14, but when I tried them on, they hung off of me :confused: I just got a one size wet look teddy that had a range of 4-8 US, and I liked it so much that I was planning to keep it even if it didnā€™t fit and do some alterations myself, then when I got it, it ended up fitting me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™m just glad Lovehoney has a good return policy, otherwise I wouldnā€™t buy any lingerie. I buy lingerie with the (pessimistic) mindset that Iā€™ll have to return it so that I wonā€™t be too disappointed when things donā€™t fit, and Iā€™ve had to return about half of the lingerie Iā€™ve bought so farā€¦

I have worn the 8-16 lingerie and in most cases the fit is not great and have commented on that in reviews. I either find the length of the torso does not work and I am average height on 5ā€6 and itā€™s needs to be stretched and either the fabric does not stay put or can chaff in areas you donā€™t want it to or pulls on neck and gives me a headache. Also I have issues getting the fabric to stay and cover my 32c breast when itā€™s a large size range. I donā€™t mind lh trying accommodate different sizes in a range but 8 to 16 is a wide range 8 - 12 and 12-16 I would hope gave a better fit.

2 Likes

I am 6ft, 34H bra and usually wear a UK16.

I usually buy One Size Queen because my boobs will never fit anything smaller.

I am for the best part happy with how most things fit. Top half is always a bit too small but acceptable for bedroom use! Waist and hips are perfect with plenty of room for weight fluctuations.

I am tall so itā€™s about 50/50 whether bodies are a comfortable length, it depends on the material.

Iā€™m a size 20 and I love the choice you have on the website but would love more styles creating

Downside is when the sets are on my bum dive is different to my bra size ha! So tiny boobs but big bump would be nice to adapt the sizes