👙 Lingerie Feedback Poll!

I’m just under 5’8, with quite a long back, and find your one-size is so short! Every time I buy lovehoney own brand one size it just makes me sad, the waist being too high on my ribs makes me look really shapeless as it’s not my slimmest part of my natural waist, it gets a bit of a wedgie, and then is stretched over my chest so it looks more like a mankini with darts also over my ribs instead of my breasts. I also normally find the cups too large (I’m 34B) and either the darts don’t sit right, or I have it flap open on the inside or outside depending on style!

The two most recent disaster purchases were Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Wet Look Halterneck Crotchless Body - Lovehoney UK and Lovehoney Beau Red Lace Basque Set - Lovehoney UK. The 50SOG one wanted to use the straps as a thong or really cut into my underbutt, rather than giving any kind of flattering highlight/lift and it was a struggle to tighten the halterneck enough that my breasts would be covered at all, let alone fit, and that puts far too much strain on my neck, and flapped open from the middle. I could take the entire strap across the cleavage out easily.

With broad shoulders and small cups as well it just makes me feel very masculine and ungainly, I would really love if sizing got attention for “Tall” in the same way that “Queen” sizing does! The red lace basque is really nice but just far too short all over. IIRC my Lovehoney Watercolour Blue Lace and Floral Satin Teddy - Lovehoney UK was also on the short side.

Only the soft stretchy ones like the discontinued Lovehoney Adore Me Chemise Set - Lovehoney UK or Lovehoney Twilight Temptation Halterneck Basque Set - Lovehoney UK seem to fit me and I think that’s because they don’t have a visible fit to go wrong, they’re just clingy and finish on your hips wherever they finish. It would be nice to have actual styled clothing cuts to wear, as these kind put a lot of pressure on the body underneath to carry the outfit which gets more difficult as I get older :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Done

Wow, snap. Sounds like we’re in a very similar boat.
5’7”, 40B, wide shoulders. I’m a bit shy of ordering bodies for this exact reason. had same issue with one of the few i own (ended up with the leg holes stretching alot up my hip).
Having the bust section be a bit questionable in the fit department is the most annoying for me. Really spoils the look if theres way too much material.

1 Like

The one size fits all is a really helpful thing when you don’t know your girls precise measurements. Also is nice when they’re a little elastic

One size feedback from my wife.
She is 5’6, size 12 but a bigger bust of 36E.
This means one size stuff, doesn’t give her any support or has saggy gaps under her boobs, where the material doesn’t sit right.
She also struggles with size 12 stuff as they expect smaller bust size, or don’t expect women to have breastfed and in return have their boobs sag - so there is no support.
It makes it a pain for me as I have to buy actual size bras or swim costumes, rather than the sexy lingerie available on Lovehoney.

Tried a few bodysuits but no joy yet.
Size 12 but nearly 6’ and find normally too short I’m the body so cut up into the crutch

I’m 5ft 10 and UK size 14-16, very curvy, chunky thighs, big bum, wide hips and shoulders but very small boobs.

I always struggle with the sizing as when it fits my body, the boob area just sags and looks anything but sexy as ot highlights the ease I’m most insure about. I don’t like when anything is sized in S,M,L as this can vary so much so feel sizing should only be in dress and bra sizing.

It would be great if there were options for women who are curvier and a bit bigger but had small boobs as, unfortunately… not all of us are lucky in that department :woman_facepalming:t2:I’m sure I’m not the only one… :flushed:

1 Like

I think its too difficult to cater for every body size/type with One size. They’re never perfect and I wouldn’t wear them outside of the bedroom due to having no support or just being generally ill fitting.

Ok for the sexy bedroom feel good factor.
If I was size 18-20 I’d never know which size to pick.

2 Likes

I’m usually a size 14/16 if I ever try a one size product I will buy a baby doll type outfit or a fishnet outfit as these have more strech.

The only one size curve I can fit into is items with stretch such as bodystockings. Any other lingerie I need to size up. In normal clothes I’m a 26 but with any type of lingerie, I need to size up to a 28-30 and unfortunately that limits what I can buy.

I`m a size 18 through to 24 depending on styles of clothing & or lingerie I wear.
Lovehoney plus sizes fit me so well.

One size was a better fit when I was a size 10 but 2 dress sizes later at 14 a one size isn’t the greatest fit my whole body isn’t exactly one size in the first place :laughing: I’m sure a lot of girls on here like me also have a different size on each part of their body my arse for sure takes the cake on that one :laughing:

4 Likes

My wife is a size 8, and found the fit to be true to size and comfortable

Thank you everyone for your feedback! The Lingerie team is reading all the comments and we HEAR YOU! We are so committed to continuously improve the fit of the lingerie and our offering. Thank you all for taking the time to help us :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s why Lovehoney is a great brand - you actually listen to your customers. :clap::clap::clap:

I love the lingerie from Lovehoney, it’s gorgeous, but I don’t have a big chest even though I have a big bottom.

I would love Lovehoney to give a choice of bra sizes and then the option of choosing the knickers, thongs etc in whatever dress size you are. I would buy so many sets.

I was so so disappointed with my recent purchase. I have managed to alter it a little bit myself though.

1 Like

@Yummymummy1 completely agree with doing actual bra sizing.
I know it would mean having a bigger stock room, but I find i hard getting bits for my wife that don’t make her feel frumpy as she has no support for her chest.
The Lovehoney lingerie collection is really hot and is getting better as time goes on. If you could get the right size, I know I would spend a fortune on it.

I’m 5’8 and have found that the one size is very well fitting. Have bought a couple of things and have looked pretty good on too :rofl:

1 Like

Been a bit hit and miss on one sizing.

Stuff like bodystockings fine. But basques have been too tight, havent fitted around shoulders and under breasts as she is quite athletic and has erm. big boobs.

Found some of the one sizes bodies a little tight to wear a long time.